cod modern warfare 2...already tired of the maps?

Well I set out to get sick of the game because I waited until after finals to start playing and didn't want to the game to make me neglect school after break.

I am getting pretty sick of it though. New maps would be perfect right now.

images-1.jpg

To the post about the levels you hate, like, love...it would have been better to state why you hate/like/love, we have the game so we know what each level is lol

I personally don't like Estate & Quarry...Wasteland was fun but now its just meh...Favela is still fun running on the roof tops and terminal is probably my new favorite

I agree they need map packs now! I'm on Lvl 49 or 50 and I got it right after xmas...I never play these games so I suck at it but its still fun regardless

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I still love playing the game, but I'm getting tired of some of the maps. I found right from the beginning I wasn't as pleased with the maps as the ones from COD4. Once I played some more I don't find there as bad as I originally thought they were. Just after playing the same maps so much now that some new ones would be refreshing.

pgsig.png

I know a couple months ago I said I didn't like the maps too much and felt previous cods had better maps but I been playing more and Im not really sick of them anymore they grew on me and they are good maps. Hate derailed and wasteland. I dont have the patience to just hide on those 2 maps like everyone does with a ghillie or snow suit and snipe with a thermal scope. Sniping is cool and everything but I cant have fun playing the game from one spot I need to move constantly. Airport terminal, Highrise, Kirachi, Skid row are the best maps IMO. I like all the rest accept for the 2 I just named. Im sure just like every other game they have had the map packs are coming soon, I do miss the zombies alot and Im bummed they got taken out of this game but Im sure within the next 2 months map pack 1 will be out or we will know when it is coming out.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Yeah I can't really camp cuz I'm not a sniper...longest I can stay in one spot is maybe 20 secs

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I still love playing the game, but I'm getting tired of some of the maps. I found right from the beginning I wasn't as pleased with the maps as the ones from COD4. Once I played some more I don't find there as bad as I originally thought they were. Just after playing the same maps so much now that some new ones would be refreshing.

Yeah. I agree. I used to hate Wastelands but now that I can snipe I have a secret spot that is very good and almost guarantees me at least an emergency care package every time.

images-1.jpg

Archived