Jump to content

mobile dynamics school


Recommended Posts

Posted

whats ur guys opionions an thoughts on this school bc i was planning on going there

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Posted

Great school because i been there before. Expensive on tuition and room rental. I did check other audio school to see what they offer and how much. Do alots of research..

Posted
Great school because i been there before. Expensive on tuition and room rental. I did check other audio school to see what they offer and how much. Do alots of research..

thankx man it does look like its a good school an i have checked like 3 others but this one fits everything im looking for but i have my g/f helping me decide when i should go an save up plus i wanna get this 2002 blazer b4 i go :)

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Posted
thankx man it does look like its a good school an i have checked like 3 others but this one fits everything im looking for but i have my g/f helping me decide when i should go an save up plus i wanna get this 2002 blazer b4 i go :)

Good luck. I have talk too many great peoples there. Ask alots of questions in general about it..

Posted
Good luck. I have talk too many great peoples there. Ask alots of questions in general about it..

well do u remember some of the questions u had asked them bc im kinda lost on what to ask

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Posted

Mobile Dynamics is great school and if your young and have the cash it's a great opportunity to get experience form a pretty knowledgeable crew. Now with that said I rarely hire out of their because most of the grads have never had any real world experience in a install bay. But if your new to the field and are using this as a chance to hone your skills and expand your abilities I think it's great. If your doing this to get a job in this field I can tell you one thing that is very important. Start a portfolio, take pictures of every system you work on, no mater how small it is it all counts and shows your employer that you have real experiance working on cars and not just time in a classroom. I do have another piece of advise that I tell all my new hires if this is you hobby and now you want to make it you job you might want to rethink this because it will become not so much fun any more and I don't want you to tell me how much of a pain in that ass this car is because I'll tell you this is your job and to fuck off and get in there and do it. We work long hours and kill our selves doing our trade for a small pay check and very little thanks. But I love what I do and would never trade it for anything, every day brings a new challenge and a new person to make happy that's what I love about it and that's why I have been a installer at the same shop for 13 years! That's my 2 cents and I hope I didn't scare you off and if this is what you love than you will be great at it. Good Luck and best wishes my friend it's a long road but you have to start some where.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Posted
Mobile Dynamics is great school and if your young and have the cash it's a great opportunity to get experience form a pretty knowledgeable crew. Now with that said I rarely hire out of their because most of the grads have never had any real world experience in a install bay. But if your new to the field and are using this as a chance to hone your skills and expand your abilities I think it's great. If your doing this to get a job in this field I can tell you one thing that is very important. Start a portfolio, take pictures of every system you work on, no mater how small it is it all counts and shows your employer that you have real experiance working on cars and not just time in a classroom. I do have another piece of advise that I tell all my new hires if this is you hobby and now you want to make it you job you might want to rethink this because it will become not so much fun any more and I don't want you to tell me how much of a pain in that ass this car is because I'll tell you this is your job and to fuck off and get in there and do it. We work long hours and kill our selves doing our trade for a small pay check and very little thanks. But I love what I do and would never trade it for anything, every day brings a new challenge and a new person to make happy that's what I love about it and that's why I have been a installer at the same shop for 13 years! That's my 2 cents and I hope I didn't scare you off and if this is what you love than you will be great at it. Good Luck and best wishes my friend it's a long road but you have to start some where.

no man u didnt scare me one bit i have been into car audio for 5 years now but never really worried about building boxes an what not until now an it was a hobby when i started getting into it but over the years i have grown to lover car audio an it may not be fun after a short while but if u really love something an are dedicated to it then no matter how hard it gets u will always over come an be happy with it which im very very happy with car audio an what i have learned over the years but right now i think im ready to mature an progress my knowledge an skills not matter what it takes bc i hope to have my own shop an buisness after collage an i believe by going to this school i can get a jump start to where i wanna go an take car audio with me an like when i was doing installs for my friends weather it was just 2 10's in a prefab box or putting in door speakers or a hu i never stopped until i got the job done now with that said what advice would u give students coming out of this school to get them started in the right direction an also do u have a portfolio or pics i could check out of what u an ur shop have done

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Posted

mobile dynamics looks like a good school. I will be attending II(Installers Istitute) in the spring/summer at daytona beach fl know a few people who went there and loved it.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Posted

Mrgrooves hit it on the head. I went to an audio school in florida got back thinking i was going to get a job right away but i was wrong it took me six months of constant searching to get my foot in the door. the real world experiance is what is going to help you. But from what i have heard mobile dynamics is a good school and a great way to start out. he also said making your hobby into your full time job is not so much fun and he is right i hate going to work some days never thought i would say that about car audio but thats the truth. With the economy the way it is there is not alot of money for installers right now either. But if it is what you want to do just get with some shops before you head out and see if they will give you a chance once you get done with your training because it is alot of money that most people dont have to waist. So if someone is willing to give you a chance go for it and have a blast the whole time you are there. good luck.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Posted

thankx for the input man lemme kno how that goes for u an i shall do the same when i go but like for me its some what difficult to build boxes or what not bc i never done it b4 but i think if i go the school ill be on the right track

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8263 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...