damn those are clean

how much do the ones bigg boy sales go for

a little under 100 dollars shipped to your door! :friends:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

o i have a question my escalade already has a h.i.d low beam do i still have to get the 6000k hid kit or how does that go

my bolbs came with high and low i guess just depends what you want when you order

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

fail, 200$ a set with the "discount" i couldnt justify the difference.mine comes with a 2 year warranty on everything on every kit from the link i posted above.

these peeps too

times two...

imo i will always be going to bigg boy .. i got more then what i paid for costumer for as long as they are dealers..

BUILDLOG

And you people that want a separate HID high beam crack me up, hids have warm up time and if you flip your high beams on and a car comes around the corner toward you and you flip them off before you allow them to warm up your just doing damage. Thats why NO auto manufacture uses a SEPARATE HID high beam bulb. the cars you see with HID low beams factory will either have halogen high beams (acura tsx, honda s2000) or use a Bi-xenon projector that moves the cutoff shield for a high beam pattern. (infitini g35, fx35, porsches, benz, range rovers.)

Dont expect your high beam hid bulbs to last.

kthnxbye

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER