Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box For BMW E36 - 1 12" Havoc


Praz

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have a E36 BMW Sedan (saloon). I need some help designing an enclosure for one 12" Havoc which is going to be powered by a T1500-1bd. I want to get the most out of it (i love my lows, would like tuning to be around 27Hz). I am willing to paypal anyone some $ for a design. i will post boot dimensions later today.

Praz

Posted
i have a E36 BMW Sedan (saloon). I need some help designing an enclosure for one 12" Havoc which is going to be powered by a T1500-1bd. I want to get the most out of it (i love my lows, would like tuning to be around 27Hz). I am willing to paypal anyone some $ for a design. i will post boot dimensions later today.

Praz

i can do it for you but are you sure you want 27hz...your not going to get the most out of that sub tuning it at 27hz

Posted
i can do it for you but are you sure you want 27hz...your not going to get the most out of that sub tuning it at 27hz

x2 it's pretty pointless to tune that low, especially since 99.9% of music doesn't have notes below 35hz.. I would never suggest tuning below 32hz in any setup, since it won't be able to pick up any sort of regular notes.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5208 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...