Alright, I need some help here. Zaxfire69 sent me some mp3 CD's. But my iTunes won't recognize the cd, but Windows media player will. I tried buring the cd with windows media player but it won't work. I can't have these CD's be mp3's. Can someone tell me what to do?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

In Itunes menu at the top in tools it should have the option to convert it

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Shooter heres what I think you can do..Save them to your hard drive, then Itunes should recognize them...I sent them in whole cd's so all you have to do is open the cd up in windows explorer..It should be whatever your cd or dvd drive is...Then when you see them where ever you save your music mp3s at drag the cd's into your folder...It is simple...At least me explaining to you in theory is...Itunes sould be able to do all that by itself..

Edited by zaxfire69

Shooter also look at the help tutorial on your Itunes Console...It tells you how to do all this...See where it says Help at the top I just looked at it and it tells you all about this. I would try and help more, but my kids are bouncing off the walls and jumping off the furniture so I better go and tend to them..I will be back on later if you still have trouble and we will work together cause I need to load some more songs on my phone..

Edited by zaxfire69

Alright! I'm pretty sure it's Covert to AAC. Because it's making a copy of each song now. So I imagine one is mp3, and the other isnt.

Ok, that's cool, bro. Family first, no doubt. I'll talk to you later. Thanks again

Edited by shooter69

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back