Your Si actually is very nice and my buddy has an 08 white Si that's turboed with just about every other engine mod imaginable. It's prolli the only Civic I've ever driven that I wouldn't mind driving every day.

What engine has he claimed to do 300whp with just those mods??

Btw don't have a vid of my M6 but this is what one sounds like w/ same exhaust I have(i also have the Dinan stg 1 chip) -

Don't quote me on this but I think the motor is fully built too. I'll find out tomorrow for sure. (K20a)

That is a nice sounding exhaust. Never heard of Dinan, of course I don't own a BMW. lol

Derp.

Don't quote me on this but I think the motor is fully built too. I'll find out tomorrow for sure. (K20a)

That is a nice sounding exhaust. Never heard of Dinan, of course I don't own a BMW. lol

I just have a really hard time believing that a street legal n/a K20a is doing 300whp, but I'll eat my words if he has proof of it.

That's actually pretty surprising that you haven't heard of Dinan.. They are the only company that as long as parts are installed by BMW dealers, the mods are still covered under warranty.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

This is what you can do with a N/A grocery getter... :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
I know what can be done with and to hondas, I used to be a tuner myself. One of my boys had the quickest CD5 in the northwest and probably the west coast, it was a fully built H22, all motor and fully built, and he ran low 12's....Another friend of mine also had a H22 swap in his CD5, it was a JDM Type S motor, bolt on's, Hondata ECU, and he repeatedly got stomped by a bone stock Turbo PT Cruiser at Infineon. He was at least 4-6k deep just from swap and engine mods alone and he couldn't even beat a stock boosted PT?

I guarantee you that if you give a Trans Am owner and a Civic owner 6k to spend on mods that the TA will murder the Civic everytime. Yeah, it's cool watching a Civic with probably 8k worth of mods whoop on a stock Supra, but you also gotta consider the weight to power ratio and the skill of the drivers and all that.

whats is N/A?
Naturally aspirated, which basically means a motor that doesn't have forced induction like turbo, supercharger or nitrous
I don't care how fast it is, my weed eater still sounds more bad ass than that thing does.
Yeah, that thing is loud and obnoxious sounding, but it's pretty damn quick too

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

That is one quick civic.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000