Thanks HOE on 6's, but I am still cracking up about that "24k rims." that is hella funny.

WELCOME,and get it right,its 25k rims hahaha

lmao, I think there were 2 in the vid. Good luck with your build man, lots of money and patience are needed.

i think that was an understatement lol..i had no idea that it would be the amount of headache and time and money it was-is-will continue to be ..I THOUGHT i did but no way ,i was waayyy wrong

There is alot of haters, but you can't make everyone happy. I just build and think I did the best I can. Not everyone can be Steve. LOL!!!

There is alot of haters, but you can't make everyone happy. I just build and think I did the best I can. Not everyone can be Steve. LOL!!!

nobodys a freekin hater, that terms so overused its not funny, theres literally nothing there to hate on thats the point being made

I simply made this thread to show my first youtube video that I have ever made. It was not meant to be a build or anything, and yet the obvious gets pointed out. So let me say it myself.

THERE IS NO BUILD IN THIS VID. I NEVER SAID IT WAS NOR IMPLIED IT. I SIMPLY WANTED TO LET PPL SEE MY FIRST YOUTUBE VID. YES IT SAID MY GOALS BUT I AM NOT READY TO START MY BUILD YET. NO NEED FOR BS NOR UNNECESSARY POSTS ANYMORE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, NO ONE FORCED YOU TO BE IN HERE SO LEAVE. ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR YOUR BUILD. (this is not yelling, I just want everyone to know that I am saying without mistake. Hell I am not even mad, so don't take it personally)

Thank you.

It is sad the responses you get for learning and starting something for the first time, and yet everyone has to. Now positive posts like how to do different functions for making youtube vids. Sorry I had anything car related in that video but I simply am learning how to make tight youtube vids. Watch I bet someone will have something stupid to say after this.

Edited by tripleb45

LOL. Double stuffed Oreos FTW.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

Cool vid... But I hate Gay Z. :D

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....