Situation Solved thanks to SMD!!!!!! Thanks guys

Although there was a Big ass fallout in this forum about what went down. If you read the threads all that shit was true, but I will no longer call btlcavalier a scammer because I never actually wanted a return I just wanted a solution and he ended up having one for me. I am not rich, but the money was not my main priority. I just am BIG on words, but in the end everything is cool and this man is ok in my book for being a man and apologizing and I apologize for the misunderstanding. I just thought I was being scammed, but he made a mistake as we all have and we both have learned from our mistakes. Hell honestly he taught me a BIG lesson that cost me basically nothing, I just think what if this was with someone else and it wasn't as little as this situation was. No hard feelings man like I said I am not on here to make enemies I would prefer friends.

Oh yeah SMD I am PERSONALLY sorry for clouding the forums with this mess. I honestly thought I was in a scam situation and in the end after some imput from others we found a common ground, so I guess that says something about SMD huh?

SMD FTMFW IMO!!!!!! :drunk:

^This^ I always try to be a great seller and im sure the next item will have all points made lol.. Can that thread be unlocked now calling me a scammer plz or do away with both threads if tripleb45 agrees...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

hopefully u guys worked this out...that tinsel lead/glue"strengthening honestly smells like bull to me... but as long as trippleB got what he paid for thats all that matters... good luck to u guys,,,

p.s i know how it feels like being called a scammer when your not one.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You didnt read the threads did ya so stay out of it. The epoxy was to hold the terminal to the basket... it must have been dropped or god knows what but we worked it out and all is great again.

yeah i read them but i mainly read trippleB's no hurt feelings bro..

its all good..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.