Ok so i got a 2000 Nissan maxima with bose system, im trying to install the Pioneer AVH4100 in screen dash but a double din screen does'nt fit in my car stock so i took it to the local audio shop. They told me they would have to call to see if there is a dash kit that they can install the receiver on and will update me in the morning, in the mean time they give me the news that if their is such a dash kit available it will cost about 135 for the kit, 90 on labor and if he has to do any extra work (actually cut the damn thing to fit) it will be an extra 100 bucks all this on top of the 500 dollar receiver :censored: I work at a freakin sonic drive in man, come on. I just want a pimpin car so i wont feel so douche when a Honda Civic rolls up beside me at the light with custom paint,wheels, headlights, a highrise spoiler, then right before he takes off and leaves my ass in the dust..... he lets the airbags down to about two inches off the ground, you know to really rub it in my face. I felt like the camera man car in the fast and the furious :cray:. Im just not sure if i should spend that much money or just settle on a flip up screen that fits? I dont think i would be happy just settling though.

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

crutchfield has kits for 20 bucks lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

crutchfield has kits for 20 bucks lol

yea i seen those but will they work for what im lookin at?

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

best kits ftw! imo better than metra and whatever else is out there. they seem to be better quality to me

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I had to cut a small bracket in my car for my In-Dash Touchscreen to fit.....Even then it is still a bitch to shoehorn the harness coming off of it, along with the reciever in that hole.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

best kits ftw! imo better than metra and whatever else is out there. they seem to be better quality to me

lol..

they just pick the "best kit" from all the other manu's and resale them.

Typical stinger. / AAMP

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Even if the shop is building a custom kit there is no way that it should be that much. Try another shop cause they are crazy. They are talking about $325 just to mount the radio/screen in the dash. I know people that would glass it in for less than that.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

so will this fit the pioneer avhp4100 dvd player in my car even if it is equipped with a bose system because i have heard the bose system makes a difference some how.

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Ite...10&tp=20217

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

caraudioforum.com

Man that is what gives shops bad names. If they knew what the hell they where doing they would be able to tell you that there is a kt and no where near 130 dollars. The only kits that are usally that much are the mazda kits and maybe a few others. Just check around someone should have it snd that car is not to hard to do. Dont pay attention to a honda. Do what you can and one day you will have what you want. It just takes time.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com