'05 Neon SRT-4 Build | Orion HCCA

Nice work so far. Are you taking your back seat out for this install or will this box fit in your trunk?

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Nice work so far. Are you taking your back seat out for this install or will this box fit in your trunk?

The middle of my seats fold down. The plan as of right now, is to just remove the pieces in the center that fold down. I will then create a beauty panel that will fit the opening to dress up the edges and wrap it in black vinyl. The center of that piece will be cut out, to allow the sub/port to fire into the cabin. This should also allow me a good amount of trunk space, as I want to try and keep my spare tire there just in case. I will create a false floor for the trunk, with a hinged opening to be able to get the tire out.

Thanks all for the kind words.

aggballeralex

The Build

IMG_0019.jpg

Hey bro, I want an engine bay pic.

BTW system is coming along nice. :good:

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

looks good man i like how you used that bit to counter sink the dowl cant wait for more pic its looking good and just randomly how long are the screws your useing in your mdf cause i use 2in ones and dont split it but looks really good man keep the pic comming

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

The middle of my seats fold down. The plan as of right now, is to just remove the pieces in the center that fold down. I will then create a beauty panel that will fit the opening to dress up the edges and wrap it in black vinyl. The center of that piece will be cut out, to allow the sub/port to fire into the cabin. This should also allow me a good amount of trunk space, as I want to try and keep my spare tire there just in case. I will create a false floor for the trunk, with a hinged opening to be able to get the tire out.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Sounds like it is going to be a nice install. Cant wait til it is finished. I think it may be kinda like I was wanting to do with my box.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

I think im using 2inch screws. The splitting only happened once but it got me a bit nervous. I don't see it being a big problem because it is very sturdy already and I'm gonna glass the inside of it.

I'll try and get some engine bay pics up tomorrow for you brsteinbach, if it's not rainy.

aggballeralex

The Build

IMG_0019.jpg

alrighty man just trying to look out for you a lil but looks really good man what you going to cover it with i know you said black vinal for the trim and what not you going to cover the box in it to

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

I think im using 2inch screws. The splitting only happened once but it got me a bit nervous. I don't see it being a big problem because it is very sturdy already and I'm gonna glass the inside of it.

I'll try and get some engine bay pics up tomorrow for you brsteinbach, if it's not rainy.

Thanks bro.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Archived