Sonic Electronix

Teejaybee thats halarious i wish i could have been there to see that guy or girly man idk if you would call him that but i would have loved to see you make him look stupid i hate people who think they are btter like that lol.Yeah keep Represented ya area man.

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Uh, uh, when I upgrade my electrical, blah blah blah...

My first soundoff I ran nothing but a Yellowtop...

Enjoy your 135.

lmfao yeah you had a yellow top at the moment I'm all stock so thank you but talk more shit please makes sense because talking shit over the internet its like a retard in the Olympics no matter if you win your still retarded so thank you for giving me the laugh of the morning.

lmfao yeah you had a yellow top at the moment I'm all stock so thank you but talk more shit please makes sense because talking shit over the internet its like a retard in the Olympics no matter if you win your still retarded so thank you for giving me the laugh of the morning.

your talking to an amp guru like that? learn to fix the insane stuff he can do then continue to talk shit.

nice

I love demo's cause my box ports thru the rear seat center arm rest, so people are looking all over wonderin where the bass is coming from with the rear seat up and no visable speakers LOL

Lol nice its better to port that way so your trunk dosnt rattle as much right ?

You have this chip on your shoulder for no apparent reason. You're essentially starting where everyone else on this forum did when they first got a system. You think it's the loudest thing around, and everyone shares in your excitement, but you're mistaken. If I want to hear of a stereo "kill" story, I would just go out and get one. I personally have read more of these stories than I care to see. Glad to hear you're proud of your system, but we dont share that same enthusiasm. Why dont you just sit back and think bfore you post, "If this really something I think everyone on this forum NEEDS to hear?"

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Well to be honest like i said i posted it to have some laughs i know my system isnt the loudest on here i dont care to be honest. Where im from i do have the loudest system in my town and surrounding towns its just that where im from and if someone has somthing louder good for them then. But if it bugs people this much i posted somthing that im happy my football team is wrecking all hell and its my senior year and all my bestfriends are starters on the football team. or maybe i turned 18 last night yeah its another year and big whoop dont act like you weren't happy to be 18 its life

Archived