Sonic Electronix

^^^ I guess you can be thankful that your amps haven't caught fire this year, yet.... Lolz, I kid. Honestly though I had a teamate this year who's SD 12K failed time and time again along with about 6 8K's. He kept having issues with the output fets and when he would send the amp back he would get a completely different amp in return that was used :(

You haven't had any issues with these yet have you? Do you run them below 1 ohm? If not then I would guess that's probably why, but Murilo told my team member it was completely safe to run his amp at .25 ohms for burps and it never held up more than a couple of burps without going up in smoke.

You've had enough trouble with amps so I hope these are treating you well. If not I know of a place where the Sun goes Down that you can find all the power you'll ever need :)

Edit: Oh yeah no cup this year, so I guess you were good. It was never you that was really in question about being naughty. It was the Grinch who stole the cup that everyone was mad about.

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

If not I know of a place where the Sun goes Down that you can find all the power you'll ever need :)

lol if you only knew how much shit he talks about my amps...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

^^^ I guess you can be thankful that your amps haven't caught fire this year, yet.... Lolz, I kid. Honestly though I had a teamate this year who's SD 12K failed time and time again along with about 6 8K's. He kept having issues with the output fets and when he would send the amp back he would get a completely different amp in return that was used :(

You haven't had any issues with these yet have you? Do you run them below 1 ohm? If not then I would guess that's probably why, but Murilo told my team member it was completely safe to run his amp at .25 ohms for burps and it never held up more than a couple of burps without going up in smoke.

You've had enough trouble with amps so I hope these are treating you well. If not I know of a place where the Sun goes Down that you can find all the power you'll ever need :)

ive burbed at .7 ohms and never tried to bass race below 1.4 ohms 16 volts there is no need to drop that low in ohms no problems at all i love em! my team mate has an 8k at .7 ohms daily on one power master d3100 and h.o alt street b doing a 152.2 in a truck not a crx it seems all amps work great for some and not at all for others

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

lol if you only knew how much shit he talks about my amps...

Lol, I'm sure he's just trying to bust your balls. I mean hell, he's not the best at choosing amp companies either. Who runs Earthquake? Lol, maybe that was Kimo, but there's nothing wrong with SD until it catches Alpine's truck on fire for the second time.

I remember saying something to him about the Stetsom amps not being very stable for daily and to watch out for them, and then I read the thread saying his shit got burnt up. It was an epic rofl for me.

Alpine, I'm just messing with you don't be mad. I know under the right circumstances those amps are stable, about as stable as a three legged table.

Edited by Nightshade

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

lol ya i know he's just bustin my balls.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

get to work you bum. less than 24hour till the show and you havent even started on your car.

Random ass vids FTW!!!

When are you gonna put some shoes on and paint the Burb? I bet you might have some money to do so if you didn't recone perfectly good subs :P

Really though what's the best that you've done on music so far?

I've done a 151.3 in a bassrace run in my car with just 2 Nightshade 15's, 2 saz2000's, 2 XS Power D3100's, and an Iraggi 260 amp alt. I'm not trying to compare my setup with yours at all, I just wanted to share my info since it's pretty recent that I did that is all. It's not too shabby for a little Focus with the box being tuned to 37hz and peaking at 43hz. My 1 15 spl setup is louder on a burp than my daily which still burps a 151.9, but the 1 15 is around 1.4-1.5 louder. Strange huh?

I know that has pretty much nothing to do with the topic at all, but we left the topic long ago.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck