Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

PWK Box Build


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, i've heard. I've been considering getting a PWK design so I just wanted to get an idea on how long I should expect to wait once I decide to go for it.

Pay the $10 for express. If you want your plans fast (couple weeks).

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted
Pay the $10 for express. If you want your plans fast (couple weeks).
Yeah I think I'd have to, i'm not patient enough to wait that long

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted
For a site full of grown ass men there sure is alot of sensitivity around here. And even if I was being an ass, just for the sake of argument, what's it to you anyway? Don't worry about me and what i'm doing

:8)

Roseville, CA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1055 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...