dont do it! use cash... :acute:

yea...now go try and buy a house or a car or apply for a rewards card at home depot or sears or get a loan...aint gonna happen without credit bud.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Funny thing is i have a credit card, and good credit, only 21 now, but got my card when i was 18, didnt activate it till i was 19, bought my stereo with it, and my gas with it, and paid it off. Live inside your means. If you get it for gas, use it for gas and gas only, and make sure you have enough and dont spend that money on other shit.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

dont do it! use cash... :acute:

this is my feeling exactly, not saying credit cards are a bad thing, im sure they come in handy in certain situations. but me personally, having the temptation to spend that money would be way to strong i think. plus i don't like spending other people's money.

yea...now go try and buy a house or a car or apply for a rewards card at home depot or sears or get a loan...aint gonna happen without credit bud.
i have all of that and then some! except the bills, USE CASH! B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

If you're having trouble finding one, capital one will give a card to ANYONE. I have one and started with a 300$ limit about 5 months ago and now im up to 800$. Not bad considering I hardly use it, and it gave me enough credit to sign over my dads 2 year contract with verizon after he passed away with no deposit.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I am getting a Sears "credit" card, basically it's a credit card with half the interest that goes along with a standard credit card.

I figure I can buy something I've always wanted...like a big TV or a nice computer at Sears, put it on the card and pay it off in full, it builds the same credit a regular credit card does. but that way and your not paying out the ass on interest.

I am getting a Sears "credit" card, basically it's a credit card with half the interest that goes along with a standard credit card.

I figure I can buy something I've always wanted...like a big TV or a nice computer at Sears, put it on the card and pay it off in full, it builds the same credit a regular credit card does. but that way and your not paying out the ass on interest.

NO! Not Sears! Sears will give you the BIIIG Shaft. They make more money on their credit cards than they do their merchandise! That's no bull! Sears is evil. Hell- all of them are evil, but anybody but Sears.

Yeah- for building credit reasons, go ahead with getting a CC, but cash is King! I have $0 debt and cash in the bank. It makes you sleep better at night too. ;)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

NO! Not Sears! Sears will give you the BIIIG Shaft. They make more money on their credit cards than they do their merchandise! That's no bull! Sears is evil. Hell- all of them are evil, but anybody but Sears.

Yeah- for building credit reasons, go ahead with getting a CC, but cash is King! I have $0 debt and cash in the bank. It makes you sleep better at night too. ;)

All my debt is auto repairs and student loans, so i dont think im off to a bad start, i dont have shit saved really, and no bank account, i got fucked hard by chase and closed it and unill recently havent had steady income enough to open an account. But now i go to work and by the time i get home i dont feel like doin shit, let alone going to the bank to open an account.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.