Sonic Electronix

a couple days ago i replaced my old amp with a kicker zx1000 with 4 gauge p/w powering 2 12" kicker cvrs wired in 2ohm parallel

today and last night they've been acting up alot...they cut in and out on songs, sometimes don't work at all and sometimes work just fine, the subs "pop" on low/no volume only sometimes to. and idk how to troubleshoot this anymore than i already have.

i've checked ground, fuses, voltage levels, etc.

all grounds are good, all fuses are good, voltage reads 14.3 at the amp....i cant figure this damn thing out.

i bought a factory refurbished amp....could it be the amp is just faulty?

something is loose. check all your rcas and your remote wire from front to back.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i have a pioneer avh-p4100 deck

monster rca cables

and im running stinger 4 gauge power wire.

rca connections are all good, the amp stays on the entire...well atleast the kicker LED, the protect light never turns on either.

im stumped...

so the green led stays on...hmm. does it get hot?

i'd check the speaker wire connections on the speakers themselves. sounds dumb but ive seen many cases where that was the problem.

i have a pioneer avh-p4100 deck

monster rca cables

and im running stinger 4 gauge power wire.

rca connections are all good, the amp stays on the entire...well atleast the kicker LED, the protect light never turns on either.

im stumped...

you checked behind the HU too? make sure you really double check what these guys tell you to check. a lot of times people just think something is fine only to find out later that it was the problem and they never really checked it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.