Sonic Electronix

im hearing whining noises when i accelerate. im also hear hissing noises when my volume is all the way down. and for some strange reason i when the volume is all the way down i hear music coming from the front left speaker at a low playing sound. btw, i have a EQ (eqs746) and my headunit is an ida-x200. my headunit's volume is at 25/35. when i put the gain down from my amp (kicker 350.4) i dont hear the hissing and whining noises but i can still turn up my music but its not giving my speakers the right power. i didnt ground my EQ and headunit to the chassis of my car i connected it to my car's wire harness ground using a butt connector. i bought a ground loop isolator but its on its way. please help. thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Sounds like you have some engine noise from your power wire and rca's being to close to eachother.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Sounds like you have some engine noise from your power wire and rca's being to close to eachother.

no they are away from each other. can it make those noises if the speaker and power are close to each other? or its just rca's and power wire can only make those noises? thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

if your sub speaker wires are like right on top of the power wire then yeah.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

if your sub speaker wires are like right on top of the power wire then yeah.

ohh really. i was talking about the speaker wire for the speakers inside the car. but i will double check that. thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

ohh really. i was talking about the speaker wire for the speakers inside the car. but i will double check that. thanks.

so the any speaker wire that is close to the power wires can cause that noise. how about the remote wire close to the power wires?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Archived