first thing Im noticing is that those fans are DAMN SMALL! Are those like 60mm, or 80mm fans? They dont flow hardly any CFM bud. They do make a few 60-80mm fans that flow like a mutha fucker, but if you had them, you would be hearing it cause there a little loud. I would use these ( http://www.petrastechshop.com/12yalod1cafa1.html ) and use these for protection ( http://www.petrastechshop.com/12figuch1.html ) The fan I linked you too is VERY QUITE, but flows 70+CFM. Use 1 for intake, 1 for exhaust and you'll be set. I have used 1000's of these fans over the years for my external watercoolers, and never never have had a failure...

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

first thing Im noticing is that those fans are DAMN SMALL! Are those like 60mm, or 80mm fans? They dont flow hardly any CFM bud. They do make a few 60-80mm fans that flow like a mutha fucker, but if you had them, you would be hearing it cause there a little loud. I would use these ( http://www.petrastechshop.com/12yalod1cafa1.html ) and use these for protection ( http://www.petrastechshop.com/12figuch1.html ) The fan I linked you too is VERY QUITE, but flows 70+CFM. Use 1 for intake, 1 for exhaust and you'll be set. I have used 1000's of these fans over the years for my external watercoolers, and never never have had a failure...

Thanks so much. I was looking for some decent fans and guards but never found any. May have to order a couple and install them. Thanks again

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

This is what i got so far...

p_00075.jpg

Remember that this is only with 2 RF Punch P2D412 subs hooked up to a Hifonics 680 Watt RMS 4 Channel amp. I do not have my Focal speakers hooked up yet nor do i have a decent head unit. All i got is a stock bose head unit with no sub out.

Also, i'm not sure on how accurate this device is (SCOSCHE SPL1000), but i'm sure its not perfect. Really the only reason why I have it is so when i tune/install devices, I can see how they react. Aswell as seeing what songs are nice and loud :). I think I used Eminem - Go to Sleep to hit this but not 100% sure.

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

• 1 month later...

Update:

Got my Clarion Vx409 and Focal K2 Power 165 KF in now. Plus i deadened but it was only my 2 frint doors at moment.

First Demo video: P.S: It sucks cause its night time and I chose a bad song haha.

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

Oh, here are some pics of my speakers. Never took any of the deck. My bad. I might put up another demo soon, seeing as my first one kinda sucked ass. Let me know what you think of the system, I know its hard when you cant hear it in person but please try anyways.

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

Update Video:

All I did was edit the video.

Let me know what you think

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

Archived