Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 i'll come out on you :^ Quote
Cuseikan Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 that game looks sick. Makes me want to get a 360........ Nah PS3. ;D Quote
Chode69 Posted November 8, 2006 Author Report Posted November 8, 2006 i'll come out on you :^ ??? Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 8, 2006 Report Posted November 8, 2006 Anybody bought the game? reviews? Quote
David Posted November 10, 2006 Report Posted November 10, 2006 WOW, thats all I can say right now, Im in Shock I never dreamed I would be playing a video game on a console that looks like this. I just got it soooooo, soon as I have some time into it the story I will give my Review. So far Graphics gets a 11 on a scale of 1-10 Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 10, 2006 Report Posted November 10, 2006 when did it come out? Quote
Chode69 Posted November 10, 2006 Author Report Posted November 10, 2006 graphics i say 12 out of 10 and online play is NUTZ....15 out of 10 for online play while in a game NO LAG WHATSOEVER. the chainsaw is incredable....where you touch them thats is where they are sliced. people are ALREADY beasts at that game...ive only got like 4 kills :V out of like an hour of play. story play is very fun...surprising and spontaneous!!! OVERALL 11 OUT OF 10 GAME...highly recommend Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 10, 2006 Report Posted November 10, 2006 when did it come out? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.