Second Skin Audio

Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC 10"

how do you guys feel about the RF XLC 10"s? i know they were made in 1998 and 300W rms but are 2 of them worth $50 in a box? just want opinions on this.

EDIT: either 2 RF XLC 10's in box or 2 12" powerbass without box

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

buy and ship to me!!!! i collect pucnh's. except the new ones. ive got the power series and acouple the punch's. im about to pickup some other model punchs soon.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

buy and ship to me!!!! i collect pucnh's. except the new ones. ive got the power series and acouple the punch's. im about to pickup some other model punchs soon.

lol. well i'd like to keep them for a bit for my first system, but after that, maybe we could work something out? :) right now i'm more than likely gonna get them and save the PB for later.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Got a buddy lookin to sell 2 HX2 10s....pm me if ur interested?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.