Jump to content

My life is bull sh$t


Recommended Posts

Posted

My mom is always asking me stupid things, reminding me to do this and that, etc. I love her, but sometimes I just feel like saying, "I'm 30 years old, married and have a three year old child. You don't need to keep treating me like I'm still a teenager."

I hope things work out for you. Sometimes parents are a pain whether you are a teenager or an adult. :D

Posted

something like that happen with my dad and uncle last night they were drunk...tellin me how spending my money on audio and always helping others out when they will never do the same back... i can love/want to compete in the lanes but i will never win shit its just a waste of money.. im telling them its a hobby that i dont mind spending money on at all even if i do get beat everytime. w.e w.e

all theyre trying to say is look out for your future get your life together before you get side tracked in to anything and that means even if you have to spend 10k on your schooling because at the end it will pay off...

also always remember bro your parents will always be there for you, you will never have another friend like your mom and dad be grateful that u at least have them

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

ahhhh! shit! let me tell you when I was growin up my dad rode my ass constantly if I wanted anything I had to work to get it myself on summer break he would drag my ass to whatever constuction site he was workin at and put me to work. He always on my ass about every frickin little thing when I was in highschool I went to riovista high school for the nor cal guys they know where thats at but I lived out of town and didnt have a car at the time but he railraded me into getting a job in town with no way of getting to the job he said he would give me a ride but that never happened I ended up havin to walk home sometimes late at night if I couldnt get a ride from someone and walkin along side of a highway with no sidewalk sucked it was 5 miles home if I had to walk I was always reminded that they expected me to move out when I was 18 well let me move on :mad: they have spoiled my sister she is 24 still livin at home has 1 kid with one father and another one the way with another daddy and my mom babysits for her so she can go to colledge witch they have helped her with but not me fuck that shit!!!!!!! I certainly do not treat my daughter the way I was treated I could dump some more stuff but Im finished so hang in there I know what your goin through

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted
ahhhh! shit! let me tell you when I was growin up my dad rode my ass constantly if I wanted anything I had to work to get it myself on summer break he would drag my ass to whatever constuction site he was workin at and put me to work. He always on my ass about every frickin little thing when I was in highschool I went to riovista high school for the nor cal guys they know where thats at but I lived out of town and didnt have a car at the time but he railraded me into getting a job in town with no way of getting to the job he said he would give me a ride but that never happened I ended up havin to walk home sometimes late at night if I couldnt get a ride from someone and walkin along side of a highway with no sidewalk sucked it was 5 miles home if I had to walk I was always reminded that they expected me to move out when I was 18 well let me move on :mad: they have spoiled my sister she is 24 still livin at home has 1 kid with one father and another one the way with another daddy and my mom babysits for her so she can go to colledge witch they have helped her with but not me fuck that shit!!!!!!! I certainly do not treat my daughter the way I was treated I could dump some more stuff but Im finished so hang in there I know what your goin through

im glad im not the only one and multiple people know just what im going threw. i know my dad is looking out for me, but it seems that he always has to hang something over my head and sometimes i just dont give a fuck. im already not talking to them after letting my sisteres ex back into the family and i stay away as much as i can. i have payed for my whole college schooling and im some pretty good debt because of it, while my dad spends his money on my sister. the new shit thats about to go down is my sister had trashed every damn car my dad has gotten her and now her current car dont run and just sits in the driveway. what does she do, she drives my parents car everywhere instead of getting it fixes. the reason, because she dont have not money. yet she goes on ebay and buys a fucking raindeer suit that cost $300 for a parade. I jsut dont get it and i never will, and i will always be the one that has a problem and from what my mom said "the devil is making me act like this" . its fucked up no joke. so my dad said well she needs a car michael, i tell him well dad tell her to get off her lazy ass and pay to get it fixed or buy herself another car. my truck is a 1999 model and ive had it for 4 years, her car is a 1999 and has had it for four years. yall seen my truck, look bran new, what does hers look like? like damn piece of shit

thanks for everyones understanding

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted
im glad im not the only one and multiple people know just what im going threw. i know my dad is looking out for me, but it seems that he always has to hang something over my head and sometimes i just dont give a fuck. im already not talking to them after letting my sisteres ex back into the family and i stay away as much as i can. i have payed for my whole college schooling and im some pretty good debt because of it, while my dad spends his money on my sister. the new shit thats about to go down is my sister had trashed every damn car my dad has gotten her and now her current car dont run and just sits in the driveway. what does she do, she drives my parents car everywhere instead of getting it fixes. the reason, because she dont have not money. yet she goes on ebay and buys a fucking raindeer suit that cost $300 for a parade. I jsut dont get it and i never will, and i will always be the one that has a problem and from what my mom said "the devil is making me act like this" . its fucked up no joke. so my dad said well she needs a car michael, i tell him well dad tell her to get off her lazy ass and pay to get it fixed or buy herself another car. my truck is a 1999 model and ive had it for 4 years, her car is a 1999 and has had it for four years. yall seen my truck, look bran new, what does hers look like? like damn piece of shit

thanks for everyones understanding

Shit, I'm sorry.... 'The devil is making me act like this' is something that reminds me of the water boy for some reason. That's just fucked up. Get out of there bro. Don't let em' hinder you.

Posted

another thing i need to add is I use to race pro motocross until a condition i had made me have to stop. I was about to start the outdoor AMA racing on TV but when i was about to get started my condition got so bad we had to hange up the racing almost cold turkey. It was hard for me, actually really hard. I had allot of bad night, and yeah i broke down quiet abit for a while. It was like my dream and i was abotu to grab it then it was all taken away. so i got into the car audio to get my mind off of it and i started to learn more and more and now i love it. the only thing is my dad really dont have nothing to do with it. I would love for him to help me do builds, or help me with a box construciton to just spend some time together, but all he has to say is its a waste of money and hearing.

there is just allot of history to me and my problems i guess, but the only thing that seemed to help me was audio. Its like no other feeling when you just have the most shitty day and you get in your car and turn up the volume and the bass hits. I think if it wasnt for car audio, i would be pretty depressed IMO.

thank yall for reading and commenting, i think im done lol

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted
Shit, I'm sorry.... 'The devil is making me act like this' is something that reminds me of the water boy for some reason. That's just fucked up. Get out of there bro. Don't let em' hinder you.

my mom is really bad on the religous stuff. i mean yeah i go to church and sometimes i dont go. when i dont go she tells me that ive been acting different lately and all this stupid shit. then she will talk about people and say "well they are not church going people" im think so????? who cares, i know allot of good people who dont go to church that makes to damn difference. The judge people so bad, and when im in public with them and my sister is there, all she does is talk about people she see's and how something is wrong with them, they not doing something right, or other stupid shit. she even said how the cake was gross and the table settings were stupid at my fience's best friends wedding right in front of my fience's. my mom and dad was sitting right at the table and when kayla (my girl) said something to my sister, they said that kayla was being snappy and rude ....... im like look the other direction and look at your damn fucked up daughter. shit i said i was done and look at me

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted
another thing i need to add is I use to race pro motocross until a condition i had made me have to stop. I was about to start the outdoor AMA racing on TV but when i was about to get started my condition got so bad we had to hange up the racing almost cold turkey. It was hard for me, actually really hard. I had allot of bad night, and yeah i broke down quiet abit for a while. It was like my dream and i was abotu to grab it then it was all taken away. so i got into the car audio to get my mind off of it and i started to learn more and more and now i love it. the only thing is my dad really dont have nothing to do with it. I would love for him to help me do builds, or help me with a box construciton to just spend some time together, but all he has to say is its a waste of money and hearing.

there is just allot of history to me and my problems i guess, but the only thing that seemed to help me was audio. Its like no other feeling when you just have the most shitty day and you get in your car and turn up the volume and the bass hits. I think if it wasnt for car audio, i would be pretty depressed IMO.

thank yall for reading and commenting, i think im done lol

Hell Yea,!!! Spoken like a true man. Thanks for the great sig.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted
Stressin' too hard bro! Relax, he's just trying to look out for your best interest but doesn't know how to do it right. Sounds like you're your own man. Fiance and all, do your thing bro.

Good luck

pretty much this, it will all get better when you move out, more responsibilities but more freedom. good luck bro

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted
My mom is always asking me stupid things, reminding me to do this and that, etc. I love her, but sometimes I just feel like saying, "I'm 30 years old, married and have a three year old child. You don't need to keep treating me like I'm still a teenager."

I hope things work out for you. Sometimes parents are a pain whether you are a teenager or an adult. :D

hey bro sounds like you get the same stupid stuff i get from my mom.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 8788 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...