15" L5 Sounds distorted

I recently purchased a 15" kicker l5 its in a 2 cu. sealed box for now with a hifonics 610b powering it's getting 600rms at 1 ohm and when i turn it up loud it distorts my question is do u think its the box that sounds bad or is my amp clipping ? should i just back the gains down becuase that makes it more musical but i dont get as much output :help::help:

TURN THEM DOWN......YOUR GAIN and ill bet you have bass boost up too huh turn that down also like all teh way up and just raise the gain to how high you'd think it sounds good how are your other settings?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

with that kind of power you should be running that sub in a ported box enough said

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived