I Cant Drive In The Snow

hahahaha shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, last night we got over a foot here in reno, at my house about 16" and i took our impreza out, good times, no curbs, that car's amazing in the snow

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

oswego ftl...i had like a half dozen incedents last year in my car. I slid sideways down a hill, through an intersection, and into a snowbank one day.

the next day, couldnt stop at a stopsign with cars infront of me, so i slid over the curb, between a sign and a pole (breaking part of my bumper on the snowbank) over the sidewalk, and then finally stopped. luckily nothing really happened.

on the way home, the hwy is 3 lanes, and the right 2 were plowed during this like blizzard of a snowstorm. There were some semi's doing like 15mph in the right lane, and i was doing maybe 20 in the middle. as we crested a hill, the truck next to me just jackknifed and the rear wheels came towards me, so I moved towards the left (unplowed) lane, caught the berm of snow, spun a full 180 (now sliding backwards down the hill next to an out of control semi). The girls i was driving home are screaming, and the semi jackknifes back towards me and the wheel comes right up to my window, taps the car ever so slightly (like a 1inch long black mark on my door) and then he got control and got out of my way. Everyone behind us was watching and stopped so they didnt do it to, so i kinda spun back around and went to the nearest rest stop to change my pants.

then closer to home on long island, some dick was on his cell in a honda fit and caught the snow bank between the left lane and HOV lane. The car behind him merged right, and i was behind that guy, boxed in with a spinning fit behind me. I had to accelerate past an ass in the HOV lane, over the snow bank he just spun out in, making my car slide all over the damn place again with girls screaming, we were both like 90 degrees sideways to the hgihway as we slid past bumper to bumper with an inch to spare, and then i ended up back in the left lane like nothing happened and he got hit basically head on by a volvo

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

surprisingly enough, here in buffalo we havent really had any snow yet. But most memorable-- October storm 2006

Its like 6PM on thursday and it starts snowing like a mofo, but is october 12th, which is completely fucked. Now i have my van completely loaded up to head to louisville for DB drag finals. I leave my house at 2:30AM friday, i am running over some braches (maybe 4-5 inch limbs) had to drive up on lawns to go around arcing power lines, took me about an hour to get to the thruway which usually takes about 15 minutes. The thruway was completely shut down so i got off (after driving a mile on the shoulder) and when i came to the light at the end on the exit ramp, i get stuck. Some people at the light helped push me free, they called me a dumbass for having 38 batteries and bald tires. finally got free from that and made it another 40-50 feet and got stuck again. I sat there for asbout 3 hours before a UPS payloader cleard the street so they could get there trucks back to the warehouse. By the time i got out of NY, it was about 8:30. what a cluster fuck that was.

Another good one, I held a 3X last March--Xtreme Audio Thunder. It was in the mid to upper 50's all week. On friday the weather channel informed there was a major Lake Effect storm coming into NY. The entire NYS thruway was closed from the PA border to the Canadian border. The was a driving ban on all city streets, yet 23 cars showed up for it, plus vendors and spectators. In all between friday night and sunday morning we got just over 32 inches of snow. Mad props went out to the guys that came up with the storm through Ohio ann Pa.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

Took the Blazer out was in 2wd all day with 6inches of snow...it doesn't do good donuts unless you REALLY REALLY try to get it going...my brother 97 Eclipse built Eclipse GSX is a freaking tank in the snow...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...