he really did get sideways in front of a cop lol forgot the camera or i would of got a vid of him. he's a crazy Iraqi bastard! he acted like his truck was lifted on 38s :rofl:

lmao i was hella drifting tho... IPOD aint got shit on me on 27's and still gettin side ways like im shootin a clip for tokyo drift vol.2

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

We got a snow day here in Wisconsin for tomorrow so that all good lol.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

lmao i was hella drifting tho... IPOD aint got shit on me on 27's and still gettin side ways like im shootin a clip for tokyo drift vol.2

rofl crazy ass russian....you supposed to get more snow tonight john?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Omaha Nebraska,

Pics, their bad, but they get the job done

DSCN3899.jpg

omg whats your address im coming over to drift your streets haha

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

omg whats your address im coming over to drift your streets haha

hahah theirs an island in the middle of that one, but snow drifting FTW

got the cops called on me for doing cookies in this big lot and he just told me to go somewhere with no houses around :lol:

yea but they called school off for tomorrow around 3:30 today and i didnt go to school on monday so 5 day weekend ftw

2000 chevy blazer

Avic n1

hahah theirs an island in the middle of that one, but snow drifting FTW

got the cops called on me for doing cookies in this big lot and he just told me to go somewhere with no houses around :lol:

lmao cookies thats funny...must of been a nice cop i drifted at an intersection in front of a sheriff earlier 99vic was with me it was funny/

BUILDLOG

It's starting a little here. This early snow means it might get worse as we get into the middle of winter.

Hopefully we are closed tomorrow.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

thats nothing.. drifting a rwd is easy.. do it in a FWD and not just that, UNDER POWERED FWD... =D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

thats nothing.. drifting a rwd is easy.. do it in a FWD and not just that, UNDER POWERED FWD... =D

actually i can drift a FWD twice as nice as u lol try drifting a AWD nuggah!--oh ya try a AWD with 24's 4 batts amp box and 2 18's

EDIT: if my truck was a RWD john and I wouldn't be posting right now lmao

BUILDLOG

Archived