Sonic Electronix

Pissed off two people tonight

Bro i don't see anything racist..i hate when people use the race card on stories like this. I can undertand if there was a legitamite reason, but not here. People that can hear my system i have talked to about playing it. They did not care. Then oneday around noon i was playing music at full tilt just messing around. Neighbor about 5 houses down decided to come over and cuss me out about the music. They did same thing to me what these people did to you. They were white and so was i. They were so mad cuz this asshole would ride through at 3 am and wake them up. Had a long talk to them about it saying it wasn't me. But i still turned it down for them out of respect. I still play music at full tilt but at the most of 5 minutes so they don't get bothered. Just remember bass travels longer than you think

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

It's really easy to feel victimized about race... but that's not likely the case.. my two cents is that there is a time and place to turn the subs up and in your neighborhood at night.. is not the time

I know that now. I know why she is mad though. I would come home late at night from work and be playing it.

Like I said, this one is on me.

Also, it's not the first time someone has been racist to me. I went to a school that was about 80% white.

I love white people though, and some can be nice. It's not like I'm the racist one. I showed more respect to them then they did to me.

I get mad too, but it's not like I go over and start acting all high and mighty. MY two cents.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

Bro i don't see anything racist..i hate when people use the race card on stories like this. I can undertand if there was a legitamite reason, but not here. People that can hear my system i have talked to about playing it. They did not care. Then oneday around noon i was playing music at full tilt just messing around. Neighbor about 5 houses down decided to come over and cuss me out about the music. They did same thing to me what these people did to you. They were white and so was i. They were so mad cuz this asshole would ride through at 3 am and wake them up. Had a long talk to them about it saying it wasn't me. But i still turned it down for them out of respect. I still play music at full tilt but at the most of 5 minutes so they don't get bothered. Just remember bass travels longer than you think

It seemed racist from where I was standing. Again it's not like I hate them or anything. I still respect them, my parents taught me better.

Well except for when it comes to bass. My parents didn't teach me that LOL.

Remember this is my first system, and I only have a 600 watt amp, didn't think it was that loud. :(

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

WRONG. He came out as I was walking up to turn it OFF. So I already knew enough was enough. But he came out a second too soon.

When the lady came over it had been OFF] for 5-10 minutes.

Also I listen to a lot music that other people on here listen too. The only reason they don't like it is because they are old. :P

WELL damn we got that part already,what everyone is having a field day with is the race comment,if they would have said BEANER than we might not be having as much fun. thats just my pocket change worth.

WELL damn we got that part already,what everyone is having a field day with is the race comment,if they would have said BEANER than we might not be having as much fun. thats just my pocket change worth.

Loudcav thinks I just TURNED IT DOWN when the guy came over. And then he thinks that's why the lady came over.

I'M NOT MEXICAN! but I do love beans. BTW, I'm pretty dark skinned so they probably think I'm black.

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

yep you pulled the race card your neighbors didnt

I'm not racist buddy.

Listen, I'm sorry but you weren't there. Like I said, I was wrong. She could have came over and said turn it down. She could have screamed, caused a commotion, and have called the cops. But what was the point of the "i don't know where you came from" comment.

She didn't say, "I don't know where you came from, BUT, around here we don't like that type of music or people being loud. Can you please turn it down?" She didn't even have to say please. But come on. I admit maybe it's not racist, but if it's not, then what was it? Nothing?

I'm just trying to fully vent. I'll be ok, and so will everything.

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

I would have went over to that bitches car and did this!

4025298429_7fdda99c05_o.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

It seemed racist from where I was standing. Again it's not like I hate them or anything. I still respect them, my parents taught me better.

Well except for when it comes to bass. My parents didn't teach me that LOL.

Remember this is my first system, and I only have a 600 watt amp, didn't think it was that loud. :(

My first system was only 2 L5 10s and 300watts. That's the system i had when they complained not the one in my sig. Like i said it travels more than you think. And i still don't see it racist even if they weren't white, the music pissed them off not the color of my skin. Just cuz people weren't nice in school due to your skin color doesn't mean you can use that as an excuse for whenever somebody gets mad at you.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

You are very sensitive about your nationality, I can tell by your posts. The world is a melting pot, get over it. I don't go around saying "I'm Irish/German, don't call me white!!" I don't care what color a person is, I don't care where you are from. You need to get over the "I'm not this, I'm that" mentality and grow up a little. I see the same thing down here, the Cubans hate the Puerto Ricans who hate the Mexicans, blah blah blah.

Can't we all just get along?

Man after all this, I feel like drinking a Dos Equis !!!

I know, its a MEXICAN Beer, GET OVER IT.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived