Jump to content

Global warming my ass!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't think you understand what I was trying to say. I never accused you of saying they are connected, I just was shocked you compared practically a fairytale to something that has scientific backing.

Damn are you stupid?? I didn't compare as you just said. Damn it I wish people could just read, i edited the original post so there wont be any more "confusion". :censored:

edit: READ the last sentence on the post you just quoted me saying" I'm not comparing them"

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted
Damn are you stupid?? I didn't compare as you just said. Damn it I wish people could just read, i edited the original post so there wont be any more "confusion". :censored:

edit: read the last sentence on the post you just quoted me saying" im not comparing them"

Yeah I am fucking stupid, but maybe you should go look up the definition of "compare" before you run your mouth like a middle school student. Shit I am a nice guy I will help you out.

Main Entry: 1com·pare

Pronunciation: \kəm-ˈper\

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): com·pared; com·par·ing

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French comparer, from Latin comparare to couple, compare, from compar like, from com- + par equal

Date: 14th century

transitive verb 1 : to represent as similar

So by putting both global warming (a real fucking process) and year 2012 ( a bullshit fairytale) into the same category ("bogus" as you said) I believe that passes as "to represent as similar", or comparing. Maybe instead of reading books about hoaxes you can spend some time reading literature regarding reading comprehension.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted
Yeah I am fucking stupid, but maybe you should go look up the definition of "compare" before you run your mouth like a middle school student. Shit I am a nice guy I will help you out.

Main Entry: 1com·pare

Pronunciation: \kəm-ˈper\

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): com·pared; com·par·ing

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French comparer, from Latin comparare to couple, compare, from compar like, from com- + par equal

Date: 14th century

transitive verb 1 : to represent as similar

So by putting both global warming (a real fucking thing) and year 2012 ( a bullshit fairytale) into the same category (hoaxes) I think that passes as "to represent as similar".

Alright I'm a nice guy too so let me settle this right now,

My "intention" wasn't to "compare" them,

I'm sorry I got really mad because I just got finished saying I'm not comparing them to the other guy and you come in saying that crap and contradict yourself but okay, let's bury the hatchet and be men.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted
Alright I'm a nice guy too so let me settle this right now,

My "intention" wasn't to "compare" them,

I'm sorry I got really mad because I just that I got finished saying I'm not comparing them to the other guy and you come in saying that crap and contradict yourself but okay, let's bury the hatchet and be men.

Regardless your intentions, you did compared them brotha. Not a big deal, just had to point that out, but atleast you learned something new today. Anyways yeah temperatures have been going into extremes both ways lately.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

i dont know about u guys and where u live. but where i live in St.Pete Florida its STILL hot as fuck out. There were a few nights in the 50s but other than that it seems like winter will never come

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

Posted

i really tried to turn the conversation another way, lol

symantecs games

basically, um we need to stop creating so much damn carbon dioxide and methane too, and we need something like the kyoto agreements that starts to really limit emissions especially from small growing countries since coal is the cheapest fuel that they thrive on

like china, the largest consumer of chit, almost everything

does anyone wonder why we cant change CO2 to Carbon and 0xygen... make some diamonds and some pure oxygen.. win win

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted
Regardless your intentions, you did compared them brotha. Not a big deal, just had to point that out, but atleast you learned something new today. Anyways yeah temperatures have been going into extremes both ways lately.

Yea I learned that people can't read.,

Peace-out... :hi:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted
i really tried to turn the conversation another way, lol

symantecs games

basically, um we need to stop creating so much damn carbon, and we need something like the kyoto agreements that starts to really limit emissions especially from small growing countries since coal is the cheapest fuel that they thrive on

like china, the largest consumer of chit, almost everything

We can start by eliminating half of China. Around 5 mil. people not breathing out anymore. lol J/K (Bolded it since some guys can't read and might take it a different route/And no I'm not racist completely a joke)

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted

The weather has been crazy everywhere. I'm in Iraq and it has been in the low 40's here, I'm starting to miss the 120 plus degree days.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

Posted
if ur looking to gain some knowledge then id suggest watching Al Gores - An Inconvenient Truth, if you havent already seen it. Its packed full of info and facts, and i found it very interesting too. But thats just me.

Oh no no no.... Seriously? Let me tell you how much Al Gore believes in "Saving" the Environment: he lives in TN where he consumes (his carbon footprint -boo bad bad) is 20x in a Month what other people in TN consume..... PER YEAR. This means that the man who preaches on "Saving" the environment uses more energy, emits more CO2, and does more harm to the environment in one year than the average person in his state does IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE.

Hypocrite Much Mr. Gore?

Man Made global warming is total BS. Krakatoa put out more CO2, dust and pollutants in one bang than man has yet to put out... ever. It is a cycle. Freeze, thaw, freeze, thaw. Just because humans weren't around when this happened before doesn't mean we didn't do it. What is with people? Everything isn't about us or because of us.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 418 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...