Turbo-24 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 what the hell is up with this weather?? i just got home from work and its -10 and supposed to get down to -30 tonight here in wyoming! and Louisiana and california were getting snow?? FML
03silvergt Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Man I hope you have some good heat. And I thought it was cold when it is in the 20s. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
squeak Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 same for ND dude, its getting a little old already. its been 20 below the last 3 days where i live
Turbo-24 Posted December 9, 2009 Author Report Posted December 9, 2009 we've got one of those clock thermometer things outside and i realize theyre not 100% accurate but it says -12. and thats before wind chill
squeak Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 ya its worse cause it went from the 40's one week to 10 below the next
Marlo Stanfield Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Damn you're right it has been freezing lately, shit it was only like 83-85 degrees today. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
iTech Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I believe Global Warming is bogus in order for some economic stimulus in order to keep supporting research for scientists. Government just wants us to adapt to the so called "Global Warming" by buying "green" technology, and all this other crap. I'm all for going "green" but don't make lies about the cause. There are alot of books that my English teacher showed me to, and they have alot of interesting things/hoaxes/doomsday theories (2012 Bullshit) and how they originated and stuff like that. EDIT FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T READ: I'm not comparing 2012 and Global Warming, I'm saying both are B.S. along with many other things, not comparing or connecting them. Damn. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
eliassami5 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I believe Global Warming is bogus in order for some economic stimulus in order to keep supporting research for scientists. Government just wants us to adapt to the so called "Global Warming" by buying "green" technology, and all this other crap. I'm all for going "green" but don't make lies about the cause. There are alot of books that my English teacher showed me to, and they have alot of interesting things/hoaxes/doomsday theories (2012 Bullshit) and how they originated and stuff like that. do some research and get a clue.. :01nocomment8so: 2012 has nothing to do with global warming and ppl will try to capitalize on anything so of course they are gonna try to make money off of the global warming. 91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep Just Empty Every Pocket 96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x [sPL_4_U] HiFonics - Alpine Pioneer - Clarion Infinity - Kicker KnuKonceptz
BassAddict32 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 ohhh man.....i'm not EVEN gonna get in on this one. climate change IS real. i'm in climate club at my school and seen the evidence and research and whatnot. the reason it's colder is part of it. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
iTech Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 do some research and get a clue.. :01nocomment8so:2012 has nothing to do with global warming and ppl will try to capitalize on anything so of course they are gonna try to make money off of the global warming. I do research, read books, online articles. I never associated 2012 with Global Warming, re-read my post. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.