BLuejoules Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 because the C02 levels/temperature dropped and small mammals and smaller plants thrived hmm, could have sworn it was because of an asteroid that killed 90% of life on earth, and the smaller animals being better equiped to survive after such a catastrophe. IG: devinthydude
BLuejoules Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 ok theres no point in arguing this anymore. In 50 years when nothing has happend ya'll owe me a doughnut. IG: devinthydude
Jybfan04 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 ok theres no point in arguing this anymore. In 50 years when nothing has happend ya'll owe me a doughnut. I have even noticed a shift in the temperature where I live. The seasons here are way different then what they were when I was younger. The summers are sooo much hotter and the winters a bit more colder. The sun ray beams are far more dangerous before.
IH8PunkRok Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 i got a question for you "experts" in here how can our ozone be thicker and more inuslating but still allow the same amount of heat from the sun in? i mean if its getting thicker it will keep out heat wont it? so shouldnt that keep the air relatively the same temperature? im seeing contradictory theories here i know why it isnt like that but lets see who in here does -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Decaf Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 because the C02 levels/temperature dropped and small mammals and smaller plants thrivedhmm, could have sworn it was because of an asteroid that killed 90% of life on earth, and the smaller animals being better equiped to survive after such a catastrophe. jesus criz go to science class bro its a theory that an asteroid hit just as much as global warming is a theory and im just not part of the asteroid theory... so i dropped a line from another... oxygen theory dinosaurs actually thrived from high levels of 02... hence the size of them, the drop in 02 is what eventually shrank all forms of life to the balance in size we have today its all just theory when it comes to dinosaurs... but in years we will know if this climate theory is true or not bluejoules ur gonna owe me a damn krispy kreme if im right, lol
BLuejoules Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Its going to have to be dunkin donuts, since dunkin will have bought krispy kremes by then lol IG: devinthydude
Colin - STAPUFT Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Its going to have to be dunkin donuts, since dunkin will have bought krispy kremes by then lol No way boss!!! I don't care how crappy Krispy Kreme's management is, their donuts are better than DD! And I can't bet just one donut- I need a box. I was thinking on this whole theory thing. Darwin's THEORY of Evolution, The THEORY of Man Made Global Warming, etc... When the Hell did THEORY taught in school become fact??? I guess you THEORIZE long enough, even without any fact behind it, it becomes CONCLUSION and the way things are. I thought that the whole purpose of the scientific method and Theory was to get people to think for themselves??? Sheesh. I'm not drawing any comparisons in specific individuals here, but his reminds me of the part in Good Will Hunting where the pompous dude with his $$$ education was spitting out other people's ideas as his own and as fact. Then self taught Matt Damon made him look like a fool..... 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.