SDMorris Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 So I finally got around to doing the stereo in my truck, first thing I bought was a Pioneer DEH-P5100UB Head unit the other day. Now that its in my truck, my OEM speakers are a LOT louder and sound great up until a bit past half volume, then they start to distort and sound like they are over powered. Granted, they arent that great of speakers anyways, so I am looking for 4 new 6x8s to make my truck sound clear with some good mid-bass. I am not really sure what to get, but I have been considering these MB Quarts: http://onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_1667...rt_DKF_168.aspx What do you say? Are those good? Any other reccomendations? Thanks DC AUDIO 06' Lancer
Crump Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 So I finally got around to doing the stereo in my truck, first thing I bought was a Pioneer DEH-P5100UB Head unit the other day. Now that its in my truck, my OEM speakers are a LOT louder and sound great up until a bit past half volume, then they start to distort and sound like they are over powered. Granted, they arent that great of speakers anyways, so I am looking for 4 new 6x8s to make my truck sound clear with some good mid-bass. I am not really sure what to get, but I have been considering these MB Quarts:http://onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_1667...rt_DKF_168.aspx What do you say? Are those good? Any other reccomendations? Thanks http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_19508_...ower+T1682.html I would get these, if your willing to spend about 200 bucks. Because I used to have MB Quarts and the RF's are better in every aspect. Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
loganberry Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 id much rather have these http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_...ppa_6829cf.aspx My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Mtgrooves Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Focal Access 6x9's screem The Shoe Maker without shoes!
SDMorris Posted December 9, 2009 Author Report Posted December 9, 2009 Thanks guys, both of those look like really good options, I actually might go with those RF speakers. I was recommended MB Quart by a local DC Audio guy with four LVL 3 15"s in the back of his tahoe, so I just took his advice. Although I like those RF's better. Should those be quite a bit nicer then the MBs? DC AUDIO 06' Lancer
jp-kustomz Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 i have these kenwood 3 ways there not expesive an they sound sweet look on ebay there really xheap and sq is amazing 95 Delta 88 10 inch fubar(2 MB Quart RWE-352 15" on way soon) 1500.1 crunch kenwood KDC-MP642U Jp Kustomz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.