Sonic Electronix

What Online Retailers Are Reliable?

i saw a post a couple of days ago about someone who had a bad experience with an online retailer... so i just wanted to know and im sure a lot of ppl would like to know which online retailers are reliable and which ones arent...

the one im interested in is woofersetc.com is this site reliable?

I have used sonic electronics in the past and they are very reliable and fast on delivery. The only place I heard bad reviews on is IKE sound. a buddy ordered a alpine headunit and received a pyle. What is that.

It's not what others think. It's what you like. Fuck them haters.

alright thanks guys... im gonna check out some of these websites see which ones i like...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

crutchfield.com <---has been around for many years and continues to give great customer service

onlinecarstereo.com

woofersetc.com

sonicelectronix.com

techtronics.com

hifisoundconnection.com

cardiscountstereos.com

Crutchfield is amazing tech support... AMAZING. I had a sub go out and I called them and asked them what to do and they told me to just send in both and get two new ones. No charge for return shipping, @nd day there and overnight back its amazing.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I have personally ordered from:

woofersetc.com - Fast shipping all good

sonicelectronix.com - Good communication emails and all good.

If you order install supplies Darvex.com is good as gold.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Crutchfield is amazing tech support... AMAZING. I had a sub go out and I called them and asked them what to do and they told me to just send in both and get two new ones. No charge for return shipping, @nd day there and overnight back its amazing.

I agree with you on that one, but usually you can find cheaper stuff on SonicElectronix compared to Crutchfield.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Yesterday Ordered some terminals and a spool of 0gauge wire from darvex.com and it will be here tommorow and this was ordered with UPS ground shipping, and thats usually a 5-7 day thing right there. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Tried ordering a sub from Dealer Cost Car Audio (DCCA) and its been over 4 months. 1 week in i didnt get any kind of email or anything on the situation of my sub. So i emailed them and was told it would be sent in 3-5 business days. Well that little loop is still going on. I keep being told it will be 3-5 business days till its at my door and yet, no tracking number or anything. I just want the sub and this is kind of frustrating not getting what you paid for 4 months ago.

dont forget about parts-express.com

not a lot of car audio but some really cool stuff to waste money on

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Tried ordering a sub from Dealer Cost Car Audio (DCCA) and its been over 4 months. 1 week in i didnt get any kind of email or anything on the situation of my sub. So i emailed them and was told it would be sent in 3-5 business days. Well that little loop is still going on. I keep being told it will be 3-5 business days till its at my door and yet, no tracking number or anything. I just want the sub and this is kind of frustrating not getting what you paid for 4 months ago.

I ordered a deck from them guys and it took them a week and they finally told me they dont stock/carry them anymore, eventhough i could go to the site right now and there still would be a pic of it up saying they carry it.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Archived