FiBTLforlife Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 some people are just not honest. maybe she didnt know it was yours or know who you were. ill bet its not a common practice for her tho. dont matter if u know or dont know, if i found that wallet i would of brung it to the office and had them do an anouncment over the mic for a lost wallet. thats just the kind of guy I am. i find debit cards, full check books with blank checks, cash and i turn it in every time. being a good person is when you do good when nobody is around to see you. 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
zfrerichs Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 money never stays in my wallet long enough to lose it Roseville, CA
Texas Tech Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 you still in high school? Because that right there says a lot by itself. Baylor University Accounting
Texas Tech Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I lost my wallet on campus at Tech and some guy FOUND ME on facebook, messaged ME, and we met up and he gave it back. I didnt have any cash or anything but it doesnt matter, returning the wallet in itself was huge because of everything in it Baylor University Accounting
finkster Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I never had my wallet stolen i dont think, but I have had all my playstation 1 games stolen like 8 years ago from my church...we used to play games there.... thats back when ps1 games were still expensive...what u know about siphon filter DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
finkster Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 oh and ill be honest. I have only stolen one thing in my entire lifetime that i remember... It was when i was in kindergarten and i was getting my backpack and i saw a bunch of quarters in this kids cubby...so i took them...my mom found out somehow, i think i slipped up and told her or something...but she made me write a sorry letter to the kid and give them back. I really did feel bad....never stole anything again...even if theres a fire DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
az73 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 about a month ago , me and my twin eight yr old girls were at KFC when they came outta the restroom with a wallet. knowing that people have their drivers license with a picture on it , i opened it up to see if the lady was still in KFC. it only took a minute to find her .when we handed the wallet to her , she really started to freak out . it took a minute for her to realize that we were telling her that we found it in the bathroom . there was probably close to a grand in it . she was so thankful , but as a father i was more thankful to be able to teach my children to do whats right. sony m60ui polk mid/hi's infinity 6000m on tower fosgate p3d212 x2 fosgate p400-4 fosgate t1000-1bd im ona boat bitch My boat build funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!
keepinitloud Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I drive truck for a livin and the trucks are not assigned to you so when you show up to work what ever truck is available is the one you take and ive had other driver friends who have left things in the trucks by accident and they dont get returned or at least turned into the dispatch office and its things that are not worth takin like gloves coffie mugs but they would like to have back like last night when I got back to the yard the last driver had left his coffie mug in the truck so I turned it in to dispatch so he could get it back some people have no scruples 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
tweezy79 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Okay, I am in my math class right now writing this.Today I had my wallet taken from me. This is the first time anything of mine has been taken from me. My license, 20$ my mom's debt card was in there. I knew who it was. My wallet fell out on the left side of my pants and fell on the floor, and the chick sitting next to me who I don't know took it. I knew it was her. I looked in every garbage can on the way to my next class which is weightlifting, she is in PE that hour. I see my wallet in a garbage can right next to the entrance of the gym; That's when I knew my thoughts were correct. She gets taken out by a dean and 10 minutes later I get my money back. What a dumb bitch. I have never done anything wrong to anyone, I have no idea why she would take my wallet. She must be some broke piece of shit that is too lazy to get a job. But on that note, It made me think of what the world has come too. Where kids actually will steal your wallet for 20$. It's so sad and ridiculous that a 17 year old girl would go that low just for a few dollars. I have grown up to know that the world is a fucked up place but I had no expierience to prove it true, now I do. I work hard for the little money I make as I go to school. And it really pisses me off to know that I can't trust anyone. I'm sorry for this rant, I am just mad as fuck Sorry guys. Yeah, thats pretty weak bud. Hate to see that happen to good people. Ive been there too. My own brother tried stealing my plasma, stereo equipment, and all that crazy stuff. I pulled up to my house and there he is putting all my stuff in the back opf his buddies truck. Lets just say he got whopped on and havent seen him for over 2 years now. Maybe he's in jail or something. It's not what others think. It's what you like. Fuck them haters.
Red-navi-916 Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 after school you should of found her and(*your username on the bitch*) BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.