Slapuhho Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Okay, I am in my math class right now writing this. Today I had my wallet taken from me. This is the first time anything of mine has been taken from me. My license, 20$ my mom's debt card was in there. I knew who it was. My wallet fell out on the left side of my pants and fell on the floor, and the chick sitting next to me who I don't know took it. I knew it was her. I looked in every garbage can on the way to my next class which is weightlifting, she is in PE that hour. I see my wallet in a garbage can right next to the entrance of the gym; That's when I knew my thoughts were correct. She gets taken out by a dean and 10 minutes later I get my money back. What a dumb bitch. I have never done anything wrong to anyone, I have no idea why she would take my wallet. She must be some broke piece of shit that is too lazy to get a job. But on that note, It made me think of what the world has come too. Where kids actually will steal your wallet for 20$. It's so sad and ridiculous that a 17 year old girl would go that low just for a few dollars. I have grown up to know that the world is a fucked up place but I had no expierience to prove it true, now I do. I work hard for the little money I make as I go to school. And it really pisses me off to know that I can't trust anyone. I'm sorry for this rant, I am just mad as fuck Sorry guys. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
PUNKYOU007 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 some people are just not honest. maybe she didnt know it was yours or know who you were. ill bet its not a common practice for her tho. Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
n8ball2013 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 my wallet goes in one pocket money in another just for that reason. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HondaxPower Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 ya man there's a lot of fucked up people in this world, i would given it to you straight away cause its not mine, just a DICK move Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
bobonit Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 When you see her again, just tell her if she wanted 20 bucks so bad she could have it, she would just have to give you a bj. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Slapuhho Posted December 9, 2009 Author Report Posted December 9, 2009 I've sat next to her the entire year. She is educated and smart. I've also helped her on a few things, very nice and kind to her. But I guess when she saw free money she took it. The worst part is. If it was me taking her wallet, It would be a hate crime and I'd get sent to jail. Because in my school system atleast Minorities are so privileged and can do whatever they want with just a slap on the wrist. I hate to bring that up but it is 100% true. If I see her in school tomorrow I will be taking control of this and making sure she gets some kind of punishment. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
OrionStang Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 When you see her again, just tell her if she wanted 20 bucks so bad she could have it, she would just have to give you a bj. This. She'd probably do it for $10. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
uhoh_45 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 my wallet goes in one pocket money in another just for that reason. thats why no money goes in wallet and stays on the interact card R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Dan208 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Yep, there's a lot of dishonest people out there. I've had things stolen from me before, but the most ridiculous one was our small cafe style table and chairs from our porch. This was back when both my wife and I worked nights. I have a feeling I know who did it, but have no proof. I would have definately given it back to you. Hell, I've tried to go in and pay the extra for a mistake on some deli meat at the grocery store, but they said it was their mistake so I didn't have to pay. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
TeejayBee Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I just love how all of us that are in school are on the SMD forums xD im in physics and on SMD so funny xD but thats so shitty that should did that man thats why i keep only 20$ in my wallet and my moms card is in my front pocket so i dont lose that lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.