(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

your key has an rf chip in it so the bypass learns how to recreate that signal so the truck thinks the key is in it when u tell it to start. cuz your truck wants to c the key b4 it will start

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

u will need a second key that will stay in the truck. and it needs to be able to start the truck (which means cut and programed at the dealer) one key stays in this box. (id recomend cutting half the metal part off for safty reasons) then the loop part goed around your ignition cylinder uler the colum cover and then wire it up and your done. This is the bypass

any questions u can call or text 479-419-8510 my name is tee jay

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

u will need a second key that will stay in the truck. and it needs to be able to start the truck (which means cut and programed at the dealer) one key stays in this box. (id recomend cutting half the metal part off for safty reasons) then the loop part goed around your ignition cylinder uler the colum cover and then wire it up and your done. This is the bypass

any questions u can call or text 479-419-8510 my name is tee jay

preciate man, ill probably be hollerin at you after christmas when i get it installed

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

preciate man, ill probably be hollerin at you after christmas when i get it installed

no problem man its what i do so im happy to help

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

i dont really understand it either. im in the same boat as vintage man.

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

Well I guess it's time for me to weigh in on this subject.

I would go with the autopage hands down over the crime stopper... The crime stoppers are garbage. A very reputable shop in my hometown was a crimestopper dealer and they had hella problems. All their installers were very competent and knew what they were doing and half the time the alarms just wouldn't trigger.

As for a bypass... the key does not need to be programmed by a dealer. All you need is two keys that are already programmed to the vehicle. Put one key in and wait for the security light to go off, after the light goes off take the key out. Put the second key in and repeat. After this remote start the vehicle with the third key in the bypass and it will program in the transponder to the system.

For a bypass... the cheap way would be a 556u and an uncut ford key for your truck(can get a lock shop for less than 20... we sell then for 19.99 at work). By using the uncut key it prevents a thief from being able to reach up under your dash and take the key out and steal your vehicle. If you dont' want to do the key route I would recommend looking into a PKALL or PKFM... they will still need two keys to program, but no keys will be left in your car.

Post up if you have any more questions.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Well I guess it's time for me to weigh in on this subject.

I would go with the autopage hands down over the crime stopper... The crime stoppers are garbage. A very reputable shop in my hometown was a crimestopper dealer and they had hella problems. All their installers were very competent and knew what they were doing and half the time the alarms just wouldn't trigger.

As for a bypass... the key does not need to be programmed by a dealer. All you need is two keys that are already programmed to the vehicle. Put one key in and wait for the security light to go off, after the light goes off take the key out. Put the second key in and repeat. After this remote start the vehicle with the third key in the bypass and it will program in the transponder to the system.

For a bypass... the cheap way would be a 556u and an uncut ford key for your truck(can get a lock shop for less than 20... we sell then for 19.99 at work). By using the uncut key it prevents a thief from being able to reach up under your dash and take the key out and steal your vehicle. If you dont' want to do the key route I would recommend looking into a PKALL or PKFM... they will still need two keys to program, but no keys will be left in your car.

Post up if you have any more questions.

alright well looks like i need to get another chipped key since i bought the truck w/ one, thanks for the help guys so i just put one key in, once the light goes off, pput the second in and then once the light goes off again put the uncut chipped key in and turn on the remote start and it should program it?

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg