Sonic Electronix

ant, your pro is great... just the foil is so thick that on organic shapes it will leave a gap... definitely less expensive then hushmat also.... you know what my problem is also... west coast to crap ohio is days..... ;p

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

ant, your pro is great... just the foil is so thick that on organic shapes it will leave a gap... definitely less expensive then hushmat also.... you know what my problem is also... west coast to crap ohio is days..... ;p

Yeah..

The thing about constraint layer dampign si that the thicker the foil is, the better the damping. Unfortunately this takes away from conformability.

That being said I'd rather have a 1 mm thick mat with a 6 mil foil than a 3 mm mat with a 1 mil foil.

Foil is where it is at.

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

What about the sludge? Ive been looking into that for a lil while now as well as quiet car i beleive. Id rather work with it than the sheets. But whats the best stuff for the price?

"God's country is like Heaven, Cause you can drive like HELL!!"

carwash.gif

Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

What about the sludge? Ive been looking into that for a lil while now as well as quiet car i beleive. Id rather work with it than the sheets. But whats the best stuff for the price?

Spectrum and Sludge are both great products.

Sos is the quiet car 118 that you are looking in to.

Sludge is a very thick version of Spectrum. Same formula though, just with the activator added.

Either way, you can't go wrong.

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif