Forevrbumpn Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 Anyone else seen this? pretty crazy, and no its not a hoax, to large, and to many people seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKL0Z5TDZ0o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQbSZvN3_jk&NR=1 pretty trippy Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Namosh Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 Looks like a projection onto the cloud cover to me. Pretty cool. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.