move over chuck norris

Holy shit...

just wow.

I always thought this place was a bunch of guys who played around throwin jokes at each other...

Guess i was wrong. :(

Guys all i can say is yall are gettin worked up over nothin. NOTHIN

STICKS AND STONES FELLAS... STICKS AND STONES.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

i think he was talking about the install before you fixed it - but either way i see nothing but negativity coming from that screen name every single day and from others on that supposed "team". Nice enough guys in person, but i dont get why you guys act like that the minute a keyboard is in hand.

Also, before you talk shit about anyones system, maybe you should take a look at your own.....if you even have one.

wow,exactly what i was thinking,..monte,thehoe and logan..i thought were pretty cool BUT..just like some followers to go down with there leader when they start running off at the mouth all the time..sux for them that vic ruined it all for them.and i keep looking for all there build threads so i can make sure there perfect in everyway..BUT..i cant find them for some reason..im especially looking for vics to see how awesome it is

again with the association thing...

if you have a problem with vic take it up with vic why you gotta drag the whole team into this?

quote where it says I said your build failed, quote where I bashed on you last I checked it was all in good fun according to you

I'm still :rofl:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i was thinking the same thing,people turn into these "go so hard,cant joke,gangstas" when there on the net.. insane

E-thugs Son! lol the internet is FULL of em lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

again with the association thing...

if you have a problem with vic take it up with vic why you gotta drag the whole team into this?

quote where it says I said your build failed, quote where I bashed on you last I checked it was all in good fun according to you

I'm still :rofl:

but vic is yalls god,you know that..and for yall to talk shit for me going to fly you out to do some vids of my truck and everything when it was done ON MY DIME blew me away..its cool tho..im sure yall wont miss this site ..and theres no I in TEAM ...yall are all together,so one of yall (vic) can fuck it up for the rest of yall since hes yalls daddy

wow,exactly what i was thinking,..monte,thehoe and logan..i thought were pretty cool BUT..just like some followers to go down with there leader when they start running off at the mouth all the time..sux for them that vic ruined it all for them.and i keep looking for all there build threads so i can make sure there perfect in everyway..BUT..i cant find them for some reason..im especially looking for vics to see how awesome it is

oh and FYI not everyone looks for the attention from everyone its not mandatory to post a build log in order to critique someone elses.

and you didn't look to hard because my build log is in my sig but you can't really say much since I have the balls to attempt everything I do

EDIT: and he said something about you flying me out to make videos because you asked me to do a video IIRC the same day I got done doing videos for meade... connect the dots on that one.

and as I recall you didn't really seem like you wanted to I asked you twice and both times it was kind of an eh attitude so I gave up on it no biggy to me I can save my talent for local homies

DOUBLE EDIT: another task for you JP if it isn't too much to ask :lol: quote 99vic where it says his builds are perfect and everyone take his advice on installs.. compared to paying thousands and having it done wrong

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived