WELL...first of all you cant hear whats around you when your driving. second you cant see out your mirrors, and if your like me 1 of my mirrors FELL OFF because of the bass. my rear view mirror just SNAPPED off one day driving down the road when i was listening to you and dat by E-40 (thanks to you meade im hooked on that song) and when i go to put on my seat belt it will move til the bass hits and lock up when a bass line drops....it is flattering yet annoying....also on full blast your vision is blurred. BASS IS DANGEROUS... :Dwhat are some of your dangers of bass???

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

HAHAAH good stuff!!! anyone else??

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

cant hear your own breaks when its metal to metal grinding DANGERIOUS!took out my rear view mirror because i put in a wall, drivers mirror fell out and broke (have it silaconed back in Broke lol) and passengers mirror vibrates so bad it wont stay properly adjusted cant hear other horns or drivers/passnegers ...cant hear the 150db train horn at the train tracks (train tracks rite out my back door and along side of my house) umm the ringing in my ears after playn hard for 10 -15 minutes....hell even today i think my shit hit the hardest, my eyebrow was bounceing around and i could barely see due to blurred vision

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

;D now my van is a pice of shit no way around the condition of it,.... lol but never i mean never has a tail light or head light fell out, you have to make a video of that  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

it was a one time thing i had the bulbs replaced and clips forgot to be installed and opps out the come.. the things are screwed in now so its really hard to do that but its a cool trick to do

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

What's a rear view mirror?Can't hear the cops around me. Getting cussed out, by clients, at work for turning it off before I enter the property (can't play it on company property, Pres. of company doesn't like music and HATES bass). Can't see out either door mirror. Various screws have vibrated loose of everything in the car. Seat doesn't sit as far back as I'd like, so I'm uncomfortable. All I think about at work is an enclosure design for the Astro I'm building.My life is hell.. hehe. but it's so much fun.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived