Ram's Door panels

Fraze

Very nice. I like the center section.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Gotz to love the sanding!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Look good. I wish it was shinning glossy..

They will be, those pics are WITHOUT clearcoat, once there cleared they'll be shiney glossey and metallicy!!

Still working on these or what? They look great! Let's see them installed now.

yeah I just got behind :(. I've got several other sets im doing at the same time, and he sent me another piece to do! not to mention its freezing outside and I dont do cold. haha

good shit mang, keep the pics rollin

thanks man!

Thanks. Hes taking his time with it, but hes doing a crazy job on them. Im hoping to get them back in a week or two.

Thanks, im hoping you get them back within a week or to as well! :sorry: haha

by the way,

If anyone wants to contact him, he does CNC, fiberglass, plexi, emblems, etc. [email protected]

and thanks, I should be over here on SMD soon hopefullY!

Gotz to love the sanding!

so much sanding lol. and my DA died 2 nights ago so its all by hand purely now :angry:

a few more pics will be added later tonight.

^^^Umm are you looking at the pics? This is something you can take notes on. Just look at all the builds and piece them together.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

^^^Umm are you looking at the pics? This is something you can take notes on. Just look at all the builds and piece them together.

i've tried to make them as detailed as possible, but there are some msising build pics. thanks though. Feel free to ask any questions, I dont really hide any techniques!

Got a little bit more done tonight! the back door is coming along very nice, should have it done quicky. One of them got really messed up though, gotta reglass it:(

102_1718.jpg

102_1709.jpg'

102_1710.jpg

102_1708.jpg

102_1721.jpg

102_1719.jpg

ahhhh

102_1717.jpg

102_1712.jpg

Archived