Ram's Door panels

Fraze

I have a question. I know this will depend on the car, but on average, how much do spare door panels usually cost from a junkyard. I would call one myself to find out for sure, but I'm on my way to work.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Looks Really Really nice! That center is gonna' look good too. I do have a question as to why you have 2 volt meters in the dash.

I was thinking of doing the same thing with 2 I have- one for voltage at the front battery and one at the back, at the power distribution... that way I will KNOW what kind of voltage drop I am getting.

Looks really good!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Looks Really Really nice! That center is gonna' look good too. I do have a question as to why you have 2 volt meters in the dash.

I was thinking of doing the same thing with 2 I have- one for voltage at the front battery and one at the back, at the power distribution... that way I will KNOW what kind of voltage drop I am getting.

Looks really good!

Thanks. Thats exactly what Im doing with my volt meter, except one of them if going directly to my sub amp. He may be going a couple more things for me, he does really sick work.

As for as the door panels, my junkyard charges $150 per door. Last time i sold my doorpanels, I picked up four on ebay for $40 each.

:)

nice man nice

thanks!

I have a question. I know this will depend on the car, but on average, how much do spare door panels usually cost from a junkyard. I would call one myself to find out for sure, but I'm on my way to work.

I use pick and pull, and they onlyl charged me $14.99 for each panel for another build im doing, one of them was really messed up and they gave it to me for $7

Looks really good!

thanks, and ram was right about the reason hes using two volt meters.

Thanks. Thats exactly what Im doing with my volt meter, except one of them if going directly to my sub amp. He may be going a couple more things for me, he does really sick work.

As for as the door panels, my junkyard charges $150 per door. Last time i sold my doorpanels, I picked up four on ebay for $40 each.

I always wondered where these panels came from lol.

more work? yayyyy. Now I just need to get my shop!

• 3 weeks later...

i admire your fiberglass craftsmanship... is that top portion of the door in suede? how much does that stuff cost?

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

mmmm....very nice very nice. cant wait for some fully installed pics!

same here.

i admire your fiberglass craftsmanship... is that top portion of the door in suede? how much does that stuff cost?

thanks, its been a long haul, these doors actually kicked my ass. yes the top portion is suede, its pretty expensive, the suede on there is a texsuede 1000, its like $38 a yard.

Looks really good Fraze.

thanks man.

Archived