Why does God hate me? (With Transmissions anyway.)

After clearing up the issue with ATF in my clutch system, I got a new master, slave and lines.

Gravity bleed it.

Go to slide the trans in.

I have to depress the clutch to pull the throw out bearing away from the shift forks to slide it in, and for no apparent reason it just starts POURING DOT3. :aggressive:

When you get a new slave cylinder is there some kind of special thing you got to do to it?

I put the bearing on the shaft and the rubber gasket in the side where the clutch line goes in, I thought that was it?

Edited by BigPimpin91

Sorry to hear this bro. I hope you get it all figured out, Plus sorry I couldn't help.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

he hates me too with transmissions.

mine shifted hard and it broke, i only had 1st and 2nd. (auto)

so i take it to a shop to fix.. a month later ive been drinking and i go slow over a curb but the other side is lower..

and i bottom out.. i think its just the frame and keep going.. but my crossmember hangs lower then my frame and its attached to the transmission.

so 80 dollars later i fix it.. new crossmember(it got FUCKED) and a new tail housing piece for my transmission. big chunk missing from it..

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

could have have possibly pinched or cracked a line ?

i know me and my bro went threw a shit tone of work on our clutch.. got good at pullin the tranny! from the car beign driveable to up on the house with the trans on the ground in under an hour!first tiem we got the wrong clutch.. thoguth since its a preformance one the salve wasent troung enough.. get a new salve get it bled and put together same issue... come to realize we have the wrong clutch.. so get the new cluthc in works MUCh better but still sient right.. so we thing either air in the system or a bas master.. ohh and its a 1994 chevy cavalier.. and chevy wasent bright when they se it up since there are no bleeder screws anywhere on this!