PWK DESIGNED BOXES BETTER BE WORTH THE WAIT

I built my boxes not knowing a damn thing about building one to begin with, grabbed the plans from alpines site and went from there. Yeah my boxes might not be the best, some would say I should have built one box for them but who cares. They sound good to me for daily and I also have the satisfaction knowing that there something I built myself. I would never pay someone in these circumstances that I am fully capable of doing myself. Maybe that's just me.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

He posted a youtube vdieo, where people can ask all the questions you want, and stated in the comments he is locked out of the forum.

I hope his building skills far exceed his forum running skills. As of yet Im underwhelmed with both skillsets.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I approve this message

x2.

For the love of god, you're trying to make excuses for this guy saying there's just not enough hours in a day...even at your GROSS overestimation of time he spends working you come up with 60 hours a MONTH. You're saying you're willing to wait months for a design that takes him 20 minutes to do? Sounds like PWK is one extremely lazy bastard. I never have and never will order one of his designs, I know too many people who will provide better results with a design. I don't feel its worth 50 bucks and a few months wait for a design that has a name over 10 words in length and performs the same and sometimes worse than a plain ported box design. I think rival needs to get off this guys dick.

x2.

i dont see anything different between his designs and others.

if u get an email, respond to email, not that hard :01nocomment8so: . waiting months is :bsflag: !

why does DD need his help so bad? :01nocomment8so: lol.

if i had sum programs id do designs for FREE, idc i like helping out the "noobz". we all start sumwhere...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

he charges that for a design!?!?!?

hell i charge $5, and thats when i charge, usually i do it for free!!!!

i put a ad on craigslist, guy contacted me at 11 pm at night, got the info and he had a box by noon the next day, and not some cheap pos, ported and braced 3 cube box for a 12, and it was flat blacked, if i can do a near 12 hour design, buy, cut, build, and finish, theres no reason someone has to wait months for a damn design. im sorry but thats bs.

if anyone wants a quick free design email me at [email protected] i design everything besides horns

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived