wilesH3 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 Im sure Pete is busy and I didnt do a rush order. I ordered my blueprint 2.5 months ago and I havent gotten any type of update or were I am in Q. I have emailed Pete acouple of times and not one reply. If he has time to do podcasts and youtube vids, then he can make time for his cutomers. Now there is some great customer service :01nocomment8so: :censored:
01xtreme Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 I've read alot of mixed reviews...and I HIGHLY doubt they're with a 2.5 month wait. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
EricM9104 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 Might have been undeliverable. He found mine as undeliverable after sending it a month before but I finally have mine. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
uluahunta808 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 Im sure Pete is busy and I didnt do a rush order. I ordered my blueprint 2.5 months ago and I havent gotten any type of update or were I am in Q. I have emailed Pete acouple of times and not one reply. If he has time to do podcasts and youtube vids, then he can make time for his cutomers. Now there is some great customer service :01nocomment8so: :censored: dang you could of finished it long time ago. And let us know how it coms out is it worth the money
wilesH3 Posted December 13, 2009 Author Report Posted December 13, 2009 dang you could of finished it long time ago. And let us know how it coms out is it worth the money Haha no kidding lol. Sweet&low got one of his designs and he said it took awhile to get it. Maybe he will chime in and let us know how the build went and if it was worth it.
rival904 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 Hes designed 4 of my boxes. I paid for all of them with the rush upgrade, got em all under a month. Worth every penny. 2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab 2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts 4(and counting) XS Power 6500's 4 DD3515s Supercharged 53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough 8 DD M1b's 6 Selenium 8's 2 Selenium ST350s 154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp Build Log
Hellbound Train Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 PWK is a one man show and im sure now that he is recommended by DD he is quite buisy with enclosure designs and construction.
Kicker Guy Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 I don't see the need to pay someone $50+ and have to wait. You would be amazed how many people will help you by answering questions for free. Some will even do a design for much less. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1 Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood. Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2 Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz
rival904 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 I don't see the need to pay someone $50+ and have to wait. You would be amazed how many people will help you by answering questions for free. Some will even do a design for much less. For you to even say that a design by someone who does this for a living, and someone who knows how to use WinISD will be around the same, is really silly of you. Theres a reason for his wait, hes a one man show like stated before. For me, Ill gladly pay the 50 bucks and get it done right the 1st time, instead of building a box 3 different times trying to find the one I like the best. 2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab 2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts 4(and counting) XS Power 6500's 4 DD3515s Supercharged 53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough 8 DD M1b's 6 Selenium 8's 2 Selenium ST350s 154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp Build Log
wilesH3 Posted December 13, 2009 Author Report Posted December 13, 2009 I don't see the need to pay someone $50+ and have to wait. You would be amazed how many people will help you by answering questions for free. Some will even do a design for much less. True. I got a great design from Decaf that I am getting ready to start building. I heard alot of good things about Pete and thought I would try one out, but damn lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.