Sonic Electronix

Stereo too loud citation (brazos county, TX) cost?

So finally found out today the cost of the ticket.

$300 :(

:bsflag: if you ask me. The punishment of being loud is more than the cost of a ticket for having a child not wear a seat belt. That's you're fucked up system for you.

Also found out that here there is no specific level of loudness you are judged upon. If it's loud enough to be heard outside of the vehicle then it's a violation. No decibel level matters. So my stereo was less loud than the exhaust that your local muffler shop will legally install on a vehicle, yet that's perfectly fine apparently...

Just so much bullshit... But I've got a month or so to pay the ticket, so that the city has money to pay for their black granite floors and custom light fixtures to make their justice center look pretty.

As for now all I have to say is...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

sorry to hear about the ticket that just sux

and that ^^^^^ was to good :clapping:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

man, that sucks.

i got a $325 ticket at a mini truck show in pidgin forge tn. with a completely stock stereo in a 1999 s-10 . yep totally stock and it wasn't over half way up. of course he also tried to write me up for loud exhaust, bumper too low, no rear bumper, tint and improper rear view mirror. i went to the police station and pointed out to the on duty officer that my truck was only 3 weeks old and was totally stock. he took 1 look at my truck thru the window and dismissed everything. :good:

this cop was on a powertrip and needed a good smack in the 'nads.

Archived