i think it's still a cool video and a decent score... im sure with more power he could get that thing louder... im sure he bought it just to have it... quit hatin

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Since we are going on opinion's.

You fail all together Kranny! :P

lol touche

why just because u cant aford

even if i could afford a $7000 woofer, i would have better things to spend it on.

edit: and since you said "because i cant afford it" i assume you can, so why dont you buy them.

not a bad sub just overrated in my opinion and over priced cheaper things get way louder

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

The guy is doing his own thing. I'd buy one if I found one for 1200 also. Would be fun to mess with.

I do think there should be a rule that when you trash someones system and numbers you need to post what you are hitting though.

x2

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

he had a nice score specially from a sub in a prefab box.

What im confused about is how did he do a 153 on tones and a 153.1 on music??

Definitely not my cup of tea as far as the sub goes but i cant hate. I could damn near build a decent system for the price of that 1200 sub.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I hope everybody enjoyed my video, It is not bullshit and I didn't pay anywhere near half price for the sub and box.

I now have it in my 01' Tahoe, It did a 150+ just throwing it in. I'll get some vids up asap. Some people on here don't like it....oh well, I do.

I catch a lot of shit talk from people, cause they don't have one or can't afford one. I was at the right place at the right time to buy this one, so I guess Lucky me.

It sits in my Tahoe perfect, and hits high and real low...HARD.

I don't hate on anyone, except assholes that rome youtube talking shit, when they have NOTHING. I think that would piss off anyone with any set-up.

I'll post vids asap. I don't talk shit, then NOT back it up. I show proof, on TL of my claims.

And I'll groundpound all day with my 1 Jack(crap)hammer ;)

Archived