any one know if its an expensive job im trying to get my 2 front seats done on my f150 like a 2 tone black and grey but want to know like around how much these jobs go for

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

depends where you go and how fancy you get, but 200-1300 a seat is kind of what youre looking at

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

depends where you go and how fancy you get, but 200-1300 a seat is kind of what youre looking at

oh ok not bad i wanna do my 2 seats take out the middle seat do a custom center console i was thinking putting 2 batteries in the floor then on top 2 amp racks to put my amps

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

• 3 weeks later...

I paid $500 to cover my two bucket seats in a nice "fake" leather and suede inserts. Just shop around til you find a shop that will do it for a price you like.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

probably going to a shop tomorrow to ask about doing my 2 front seats and my back 60/40 in black leather black suede for my tahoe so I'll tell you if I do

for a tahoe I would go with the Katskinz, you will be very happy with their product.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

for a tahoe I would go with the Katskinz, you will be very happy with their product.

I've seen a few and I don't like the way the leather "feels" and the suede is fake its called like suedeskinz or something

definitely something to fall back on but other than that I want to see what a shop has to offer

OP are you trying to get the seat covers made and installed or just made and you install them yourself?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

real leather or suede can be up to 80 bux a yard depending on color/quality/style

fake stuff you can get for ~12-17 a yard

the fake stuff may not feel as nice, but a guarantee noone who has seen my car has even asked if its real suede or fake stuff. my box ate up like 4 yds of fabric, so this was the difference between a <100 dollar job and a >200 dollar job. redoing seats is a similar amount of fabric, so be prepared to drop some real money if you want it done right.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Or do it big and get REAL croc Chicken style

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.