Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is the first vid that I my self have put on U Tube, so it is short I just wanted to see how it all worked.

Enjoy

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Posted

that should flatten it out a bit. do it with a can then open it outside. may be a fun video, lol

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

Posted (edited)

I had an open Full Throttle in there one day and it all most came out, it even flung liquid onto the wind shield LOL.

Edit: I hope to have more vids up soon.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Posted (edited)

What song was that?

A producer/rapper here in the bay did a song using that beat and called it Lollipop, http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/1330423

Also, no D in Happens :D

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted (edited)

Break em off By Paul Wall

Edit: LOL I should have looked at what I had put.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Posted

thanks, I got the album and never listened to that song lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

sweet bro in summer best come out to lowes foe i have to come after u!! bahaha,,

sounds nice i havent got a demo of the L7!!!!! better get one of these beasts.

sounds loud

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
sweet bro in summer best come out to lowes foe i have to come after u!! bahaha,,

sounds nice i havent got a demo of the L7!!!!! better get one of these beasts.

sounds loud

This vid is with the Phoenix Gold 15's, there are a few other mods that have been done since I was out there. I hope to make a trip up there once work slows down, but I hope that work stays steady so I can keep upgrading my stuff. Have you done any more work to the Navi?

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Posted
This vid is with the Phoenix Gold 15's, there are a few other mods that have been done since I was out there. I hope to make a trip up there once work slows down, but I hope that work stays steady so I can keep upgrading my stuff. Have you done any more work to the Navi?

yeah i know i meant i never got one from the L7 so i better get one from these woofas..

also dont come out with out posting on the sac thread in the off topic because no one goes out there during winter..

also since u have a steady job do i sense a wall with 2 18's lol..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
yeah i know i meant i never got one from the L7 so i better get one from these woofas..

also dont come out with out posting on the sac thread in the off topic because no one goes out there during winter..

also since u have a steady job do i sense a wall with 2 18's lol..

The Sac thread I started while up there is still going LOL , it is funny that you mention the wall because my buddy has a pair of FI 18's that he is selling.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 548 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...