Maybe someone with some mechanical knowledge may know more then me.

Went out to my buddys salvage yard to help him out on a motor job that he was doing on the side for someone.

It was in the 80s today and on my way out there I noticed that my a/c was not working. I kept getting a error message on my cluster display saying low free on or whatever, a/c compressor turned off. So we where going to charge it quick. Hooked up all the guages and once hooked up we noticed it was full and it wouldnt take no more freeon. Everytime I went to turn my a/c on, it would switch from auto to the economy setting which it would never do unless you actully pushed the economy button.

Then I was scrolling through all my gauges on the display and it said I was charging at 0.0 volts. I turned my car off, hooked up a dmm and found out my battery was good. I started the car up and checked the dmm again and noticed that my alt was charging. Unhooked the batter, and the car stayed running. So I know its not my alt, or battery.

Next thing I noticed is that my gas gauge is at E and on my other display it says my miles per gallon and my range (which is how far i can go on the gas in the tank) and it said LO, which means low or empty whatever... BUT here is the catch. On the other message display it still tells me how many gallons of gas I used and how many miles I put on the car with my trip odomitor. So Im going off of that now, and keeping track of how much gas I put in.

And the last thing which drove me nuts the most was when I turned my headlights on, that chime that sounds when you turn your car off and leave your lights on and it goes beep beep beep beep. Or when you have your car running and your driverside door is open with the constant beep beep beep... That thing would not shut the hell up with the car on or off. Non stop when ever the parking and headlights where on.

All this crap took a shit at once.

I went out in the yard, and pulled the pcm (powertrain control module) and hooked it up too see if that was the problom and it wasnt.

So then I thought maybe it was my ignition switch taking a dump and got all bagged out, but then realized if that was the case, it wouldnt be turning on all my other accessories. Because at first that made sense if its messed up and the car thinks its off when its not may explain the reason for the constant chime going off.

I checked all fuses and relays also...

I scanned my car on the snap on computer and it came up with no bad codes either.

I dont know what to try for my next step.

Altho I ripped apart under my dash on the driver side and pulled that damn door chime sensor out cuz there is no way that I am going to listen to that whenever I have my headlights on.....

If anyone gots any ideas or suggustions let me know. I am completley baffled.

Sounds like your carputer is giving up on you bro...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Went back under my dash today and was taking a peak again in the day light, and I noticed a lose scotch lok on my ignition wire for my alarm. The wire was just kind of dangling around inside it not doing much. So it was a quick and easy fix that costed me 3 bucks for some new scotch loks. It seems to be working fine, like it was. I had to stop and contemplate for a few seconds however to see if I wanted to put the annoying door chime back in.. My answer to that was NOPE. LoL