Need to know if my phone is tapped?

Thanks guys and no I didn't try any of the phone numbers. If there was an easy or fairly common method to find this out I'm sure different people would have posted multiple messages that all sounded similar in the way finding out would work.

Thanks to alot of you guys.

Actually, multiple people did post the same thing, IMO. Merely because I saw two or three people talking about the same two #'s I see combined in most "what do I do when my phone is tapped" type of situations.

Just sayin.

images-1.jpg

Thanks guys and no I didn't try any of the phone numbers. If there was an easy or fairly common method to find this out I'm sure different people would have posted multiple messages that all sounded similar in the way finding out would work.

Thanks to alot of you guys.

Actually, multiple people did post the same thing, IMO. Merely because I saw two or three people talking about the same two #'s I see combined in most "what do I do when my phone is tapped" type of situations.

Just sayin.

images-1.jpg

My parents live in a rural area and were getting really bad clicking noises on their phone. Turned out that water was getting into their connection box and messing things up.

For some reason I'm picturing ISO as Dale Gribble. :D Not trying to be a jerk, but that's the first image that popped into my head.

My parents live in a rural area and were getting really bad clicking noises on their phone. Turned out that water was getting into their connection box and messing things up.

For some reason I'm picturing ISO as Dale Gribble. :D Not trying to be a jerk, but that's the first image that popped into my head.

HAHA, nice.

I do remember somebody I know who did get raided once. Afterwards the damn police would mess with him and call him from like the Marriot and shit and hang up, just to keep him on edge.

You never know. They probably won't tap, but they want you to think they do.

images-1.jpg

Archived