Need to know if my phone is tapped?

My phone has been doing some things that I have learned about over the years and I don't know if these people are full of shit or telling me reliable info.

Straight up I'm not pushing anything but I may associate certain people that would raise concern and I need to know if there are any sure ways to find out if my land line is tapped.

If I was moveing shit do you really believe I would be running old ass equipment and stressing over bills.

or putting this topic out on a public forum.

The only issue that is illegal that I have up my sleave is the deal with, I need to hunt down a guy that jumped me andwith as there was no excuse for him to jump me and I'm more than happy to take the legal conciquences for my actions.

If a man gets pushed over one time unfortunetly everyone thinks they can push over that person again. Rectify the situation then no one will fuck with you.

Welcome to the real world and it is dark out there.

Edit: I'll be back in a couple hours.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Call 101028817709889664

You want to hear a voice that says “1” or “2” that means no tap is underway. If you hear “3” or “4” you are tapped.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

also, apparently from famguardian.com there is a box out by spooktech that tells you constantly whether your phone is safe or not.

heres the link

http://www.spooktech.com/security/safetyli...gdetector.shtml

Eclipse cd7000

Call 101028817709889664

You want to hear a voice that says “1” or “2” that means no tap is underway. If you hear “3” or “4” you are tapped.

i used a cell phone, does it not work on cell phones? jw

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

try this then

Call : 202-543-9994

You will hear a long tone , listen carefully to this tone . If it is a long steady monotone then your phone is not tapped. If you hear breaks or skips in the tone , your phone may currently be tapped.

Eclipse cd7000

My phone has been doing some things that I have learned about over the years and I don't know if these people are full of shit or telling me reliable info.

Straight up I'm not pushing anything but I may associate certain people that would raise concern and I need to know if there are any sure ways to find out if my land line is tapped.

If I was moveing shit do you really believe I would be running old ass equipment and stressing over bills.

or putting this topic out on a public forum.

The only issue that is illegal that I have up my sleave is the deal with, I need to hunt down a guy that jumped me and cut the fingers off the hand he hit me with as there was no excuse for him to jump me and I'm more than happy to take the legal conciquences for my actions.

If a man gets pushed over one time unfortunetly everyone thinks they can push over that person again. Rectify the situation then no one will fuck with you.

Welcome to the real world and it is dark out there.

Edit: I'll be back in a couple hours.

What the fuck? No your phone is not tapped. I might suggest a shrink though.

teamsundown-1.jpg

yes, we are listening. We are also in control of your SMD account and watching your Private Messages. Plus i can open your garage door. :ph34r:

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

lol, all telephones are digitized now. There's no more 'tapping' a line unless its some private entity, like a neighbor, PI, etc. The police just call the phone company and say hey, record this phone number please. And the phone company says 'sure' *presses record button*.

Cell phones, land lines, none of its private.

If you DID have to make a private call, then the solution is temporary throw away phones. If they don't know what phone number you're using, then they can't tap it eh? :D

Archived