Any Crazy Movies out there?

I got a few:

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.

It's got Nick Cage and Val Kilmer and some others. Warner Herzog directs. It's the craziest drug movie I've seen since Fear and Loathing. I don't know, I just thought it was really good. It's only in the small artsy theaters right now though, so hurry (or look for the screener if you know how to boot, it's hi qual).

also good:

Moon

Surrogates

and I'm almost through the Box which is some crazy stuff. I'm a huge Twilight Zone fan so it is very interesting, in that respect. They took a 30 minute show idea and unraveled it for all to see like those old telephones and electronics you had that were clear (don't lie, we know you had a whole bunch of ugly clear phones).

images-1.jpg

Audition

Now you are talkin. I was thinking more current stuff (as you can see by my list which is pretty much stuff that was leaked to torrents) but I am not picky.

I just found one called Funky Forest from 2-3 years back that is messed up Japanese shit, which is my favorite kind. Survivor Style 5+ is probably my fav movie of the past few years.

images-1.jpg

I just watched the trailer for Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans and I'm pissed its not playing anywhere near me. I'd love to have it on dvd :wink wink:

Just watch Belly or 25th Hour and call it a night... They're two of my favorite movies of all time and are great combos of drama and action.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace