How to Tell if your Car is Being Followed

This happened the other day. Some douche bag tried to pass me on the outside a single lane road (nearly hopping the curb just to go a few mph faster...). I saw him and decided to sweve(safely i might add) in front of him a little to block him from passing me. I don't think he liked that. He then followed me for a while. He looked like he was probably in his 30's or 40's, so it didn't make sense to me that he decided to follow me to my school. He looked real creepy too. I just turned my bass real loud so everyone was looking at me. He didn't follow me after that... Also made sure he couldn't possibly have seen where I parked.

I could have just been paranoid though and he was actually just going to the same school I go to (community college)

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

I've had people follow me from stereo shops. I know their friends did the switch off too.

I'm paranoid as hell, but I know people were after my truck for a while there.

Yeah, no shit. The store by my house went out of business after the guys were caught stealing back everything they installed.

And wtf is that avatar from? Haha. People are gif crazy here.

images-1.jpg

I have no clue where the avatar is from lol, my wife found the image one day and it was just too good not to use. Looks 80s as hell right?

The owners of the shops were okay, but whenever guys would talk to me about my system I found the first line of questions to be about my alarm, then about where I lived :censored:

Made me angry - then I'd see them pull out a few cars behind me. I'd go off on a side road, a minute later another car would follow me however I turned. Sort of took the fun out of demoing locally.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I was drivin home one night at about 2 am. all the sudden a car pull up behind me really fast, then slows to my speed. i slow down.. speed up,.. change lanes... still behind me. im about 1/4 mile to my house. and i decide to floor it and pull away and take a back road to my neighbor hood.. right after i get up to 50 mph (40 mph road)... BLUE LIGHTS... It was a damn cop, when he asked me why i was speeding. i was like... You were following me forever and its 2 am, and that kinda freaked me out. He let me off with a warning.

I think he was a bored cop that just decided to bait ppl to speed.

Yeah, no shit. The store by my house went out of business after the guys were caught stealing back everything they installed.

And wtf is that avatar from? Haha. People are gif crazy here.

happens in my city, if your car isnt a newer model with the specially programmed key or whatever, the local shop will make a cheap copy of it for later use. only when installing overall expensive systems though.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

I was drivin home one night at about 2 am. all the sudden a car pull up behind me really fast, then slows to my speed. i slow down.. speed up,.. change lanes... still behind me. im about 1/4 mile to my house. and i decide to floor it and pull away and take a back road to my neighbor hood.. right after i get up to 50 mph (40 mph road)... BLUE LIGHTS... It was a damn cop, when he asked me why i was speeding. i was like... You were following me forever and its 2 am, and that kinda freaked me out. He let me off with a warning.

I think he was a bored cop that just decided to bait ppl to speed.

Stupid cop.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Only an idiot would do something like that. REAL professionals always use at least 3 cars AND they trade off. Read a Richard Marcinko Rogue Warrior Series sometime. You would think the guy that created SEAL Team 6 (counter terrorism task force) would know what he's talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Marcinko

I have been to 6's headquarters in damneck va... but I have to laugh about the reference to him.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields